|Item Weight||27.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20 x 14.5 x 13.9 inches|
|Item model number||84020|
|Manufacturer Part Number||84020|
Energizer 84020 12V All-In-One Jump-Start System with Built-In Air Compressor and Power Inverter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Energizer 84020 12-Volt All-In-One Jump-Start System
- 250 PSI internal air compressor inflates most automobile tires in 10 minutes, pressure gauge and ON/OFF switch is thermally protected from overheating, strong fabric-covered output hose with clamp-on valve stem coupler
- Two 12V DC power sockets for powering 12V devices and protection by a 30A manual-reset circuit breaker, and an internal power inverter and three-pronged socket for AC power on demand
- Heavy duty 400A insulated metal battery clamps, shortened clamp and reverse polarity audio alarms, ergonomic handle that doubles as protective housing for docked clamps, an adjustable light
- A 12V 1 amp internal battery charger with two-stage charger allowing for the charger to be safely connected to the wall outlet indefinitely and fully charged
- Item is nonreturnable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Energizer 12 volt all-in-one jump-start system.
Convenience takes on a whole new meaning with the efficient, reliable and user-friendly Energizer 84020 All-In-One 12V 18Ah Battery Jumpstarter with Air Compressor and Power Inverter. Powered by an internal 12-volt, 18Ah sealed lead-acid battery capable of delivering 350 CA, it is designed to quickly and safely deliver automotive power on three fronts: battery jump-starting power, air compression for tire inflation and untethered AC and DC current suitable for most any appliance or gadget. Covering virtually any temporary power requirement, the Energizer All-In-One provides all the power needed for any getaway.
Jumpstarting Your CarIn the event of a dead or severely drained battery the Energizer All-In-One Jumpstarter allows you to get back on the road in minutes by simply following three color-coated steps numbered on the outside of the unit. It's as easy as 1: assuring that the unit has a sufficient charge by pressing the CHECK button; 2: attaching the color-coded positively and negatively charged 24" power output jumper cables, via their heavy-duty, spark-resitant battery clamps, to the appropriate positively charged post on your car's dead battery and a ground position on your engine block; 3: turning the power switch located in the clearly marked JUMP section of the controls from OFF to JUMP, and starting the car with the dead battery. When your vehicle starts and has run at an idle for a few minutes remove the All-In-One Jumpstarter cables in the reverse order they were connected, turn off the unit and you are ready to roll.
The only physical connection any car has with the road is through its tires. Because of this correct tire pressure can affect everything from improved gas mileage, to correct handling on the road and the avoidance of unnecessary exposure of tires to the possibility of puncture or blowouts due to underinflation. The air compressor built into the Energizer All-In-One Jumpstarter easily addresses these issues by funneling its portable power into the ability to fill tires whenever the need or want arises. When sufficiently charged, the unit is capable of inflating most any automobile tire within 10 minutes, and is easy and safe to use with its ON/OFF switch and built-in pressure gauge located on the front of the unit. The compressor also is thermally protected from overheating, and has a strong, fabric-covered output hose with a screw-on valve stem coupler.
DC/AC Power and Light When and Where You Need It
Along with its automotive exclusive functionality, the Energizer All-In-One Jumpstarter provides all the power and access to power that you will ever need. The unit comes standard with two 12-volt DC cigarette sockets for powering 12V accessories. Both are protected by a 30-amp manual-reset circuit breaker, located at the back ensuring that your devices are never exposed to more power than they can safely handle. In addition, users also have convenient access to three-pronged AC power by way of the built-in 200 watt, DC/AC power inverter. This component also contains a built-in cooling fan to prevent any overheating during this power conversion and an ON/OFF AC power switch to minimize the possibility of power drain when cords are left plugged in. The All-In-One Jumpstarter also contains a flex-neck work light stored in the unit's handle that allows the user to shine a little light virtually any place.
Easy to Maintain Power Levels
Because even the best jumpstarter unit is of little use unless it contains sufficient power, the Energizer Jumpstart All-In-One is designed to be easy to charge and effortless to maintain. Unlike other manufacturer's units that can be damaged by overcharging, the Energizer Jumpstart All-In-One contains a 12V, 1 amp internal two-stage charger that allows your battery's power to fluctuate within a very small range while attached to AC current for charging. At the highest level of this range through the middle, charging ceases, while when the lowest is reached charging begins again, continuing until the highest level is reached. This creates a charging cycle, yet cuts the battery off from the damaging effects of excess power. This means that the unit can safely be connected to a wall outlet indefinitely, ensuring that the unit will be ready to pop into your trunk at full power whenever you want it.
- Rugged polypropylene case
- 12V, 18Ah sealed lead-acid battery capable of delivering 350 CA
- Flex-neck work light
- Large, easy-to-use ON/OFF rotary switch to prevent sparking
- 4 AWG output cables with 24" reach
- Two 12V cigarette sockets for powering 12V accessories; protected with a 30A manual-reset circuit breaker
- Battery status indicator to signify the charge-state of the internal battery
- 12V, 1 amp internal battery charger; charger has 2-stages so the charger can be connected to the wall outlet indefinitely, allowing the internal battery to be maintained at full charge at all times.
- Battery charge indicator to signify when the internal battery is charging ad when it is fully charged
- "Shorted clamps" audio alarm
- "Reverse polarity" audio alarm
- 200 watt, DC/AC power inverter internally mounted; has ON/OFF switch, one AC power outlet; fan cooled
- Internal air compressor capable of inflating an automobile tire in 10 minutes
- Pressure gauge and ON/OFF switch on outside, and compressor is thermally protected from overheating, has a strong, fabric-covered output hose with screw-on valve stem coupler
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I love the fact that it can be left plugged in perpetually
and will take care of itself. I'm not mechanically inclined
so the less I need to do the better.
The only complaint I have about it is that it doesn't come
with a cord to plug into the wall. You have to get a heavy
duty extension cord to connect it to the wall, and they
never tell you that when you are reading the product
description. For the price of this item, I think it should
come with a simple short extension cord.
I bought this kit but after a few months during which time I'd only used the 110v power socket 2-3 times, the power stopped working. It simple has no output even the battery is fully charged.
Next, after a 5 month period of not charging it, although the check power status light on the kit shows green, the one time I needed to jump start my car, this pack failed in that too...maybe the "Status" light (which still shows green ie. full) isn't a good indicator and I need to charge this kit battery again...but I wouldn't be too surprised if even that is now broken...
Have to search online for warranty info now and deal with shipping an oversized super heavy package to them, paying even more dollars...
i have not used the air compressor yet.
great product. well worth the price!
Most recent customer reviews
You must leave it plugged in all the time!