YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Size: 2 Batteries|Change
Price:$1.98 - $37.00

Showing 1-10 of 1,527 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on October 17, 2009
Not much to say about this battery yet, except that it restored my ADT Security key fobs to life. If your device uses any of the following batteries, this is what you are looking for;

Duracell: MN21
V23
V23GA
VA32GA
VR22

I can't comment on the battery life yet, but will when my ADT Security key fobs die again. The Duracells lasted 6 months before having limited range, and then another 2 months before croaking altogether. The thing that suprised me was that they both died at the same time, in spite of one getting used much more than the other.

Wish there was a longer life equivalent, such as a lithium, but I have been unable to find one.

Edit;
Just hit 10 months and the key fobs are still going strong. Looks like battery life is much better than the Duracell!

For those who have thanked me in comments, You're very welcome!!!
88 comments| 257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2012
I thought I was going to get the exact blister pack that was pictured but it wasn't, instead I got the retail single blister packs where the batteries are made in China. Both work but the twin blister packs are made in the USA and lasts at least 50% longer, next time I'll ask the seller if they are selling this exact blister pack or if they are selling the 2nd rate single retail blister packs. I won't return it for a few dollars but I would have paid an extra 2 bucks to get the originals with an expiration date printed. I hope this helps potential buyers of this product.
1515 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2012
Batteries had expiration date of 9/13. I expected fresh batteries. With an expiration date that soon the batteries are hardly worth installing. I requested a replacement or refund and was instructed to ship the batteries back. It cost $1.95 to ship the batteries back plus the hassle of packing and going to the post office. Hardly worth the trouble for a $3.25 item. As of this date I am out $5.20 and have not received a replacement or refund. What a waste of time and money.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
Got these as a replacement for the battery used in a garage door opener. After just a few days of work, the garage door opener stopped working. I checked the voltage and sure enough, it was 7 volts, instead of 12. Energizer typically makes very good quality batteries, so this set was probably just a lemon. But still, waste of my time and money.
on February 8, 2011
I bought these batteries for the button cells inside. Those normally sell for $3-5 a piece. And inside each of these 12Vs are 8 button cell batteries (watch batteries).

So do the math.
Average button cell price: $4.00
Number of button cells inside: 16 (total)
Total savings: $64.00 - $3.15 = $60.85

Good product. Thanks
1414 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2013
I bought a package of two A23 batteries as replacements for the one that died in my garage door opener. The first one I put in only lasted as long as two uses. Thinking it was just a defective battery, I put the other one in. It lasted as long as about 8-10 uses. Good thing I was at Auto Zone that same day and they had one pack left of the A23 batteries. Yes, I paid the full retail price, but at least I haven't been let down since I put them in about 2 months ago. I don't know how you check battery life before you buy batteries online, but I guess you just take that risk.
on January 9, 2010
I originally went looking at local stores for the A23 Lithium batteries and found them much more expensive. I found these cheapest at Amazon & they work great for my garage door openers. I just wish there was a rechargeable version & recharger.
on May 22, 2016
When you buy new alkaline batteries, especially brand-name batteries, their expiration dates are usually four or five years or more in the future. The batteries I received are dated 3/2018, that's less than 2 years from the date I received them. Also, the package has a crease across the top tab, where the opening to hang them on a hook is. I suspect the seller buys up short dated inventory from stores at a fraction of the retail price.

I bought these batteries so that I could keep fresh batteries in my garage door openers (which I seldom use) so that they won't leak and destroy the openers, but these are almost already stale. It's not worth the trouble or cost to send them back. They were only a little cheaper than the local big drugstore chain, which carries much fresher batteries.

Boo.
on May 15, 2015
I can say with 100% certainty there is no expiration date on the package of my batteries. I ordered two dozen and they are still sealed in the blister packs but no expiration date.

The only date is on the back of the package, they are either marked '2001' or '2004' next to the 'Energizer' copyright logo. In comparison to my other batteries that I've bought from big box stores, this date seems to correlate with the manufacturing date.

Will try to update w/ photos.

FYI purchased from 'Mr. Medical'.
review image review image review image review image
on October 30, 2014
Great price on these batteries but they are not fresh. They expire in 16 months (03-2016). All of the other Energizer batteries that I ordered this year from other suppliers expire in 01-2021.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.