- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches
- Weight: 10.72 ounces
Energizer AP1000 Protective Case with Built-In Rechargeable Battery for iPhone 3G/3GS with 1000 mAh - Black
|Price:||$19.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sleek case with integrated battery for iPhone 3G/3GS provides extra power and extra talk time
- Get up to 3 hours of extra talk time, up to 16 hours of extra music playback, and up to 194 hours of extra standby time
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain out the iPower first
- Charge and sync your iPhone 3G/3GS to iTunes without removing it from the iPower
- Integrated LED status indicator tells you how much power is left
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
The Energizer iPower AP1000 iPhone 3G/3GS case with built-in battery offers protection and power at the same time. Super compact and lightweight, it shields the phone while extending your talk time.
The AP1000 features smart battery technology that instructs the iPhone to always drain out the iPower first. When you're done with the iPower, simply detach it and you still have a fully charged iPhone. You can charge and sync your iPhone 3G/3GS without removing it from the iPower via the included USB cable. An integrated LED status indicator tells you how much power is left in your iPower--simply press the test button and it will tell you how much power is left.
- Sleek Matte Finish Easy to hold with non-slip grip
- Easy to Use Just plug it in for instant power
- Rechargeable Use again and again
- Safe Charge Temperature and short circuit protection
- Reliable Longest industry 3-year limited warranty
Extra Power On-The-Go!
The Energizer AP1000 gives your iPhone 3G/3GS the extra power it needs!
- Talk up to 3 hours
- Music up to 16 hours
- Standby up to 194 hours
Note: All of the above results vary by device and usage patterns.
"Made for iPhone" Certification
The Energizer AP1000 has been certified by an Apple designated test lab and received certification from Apple as a "Made for iPhone" product. The AP1000 utilizes an Apple-designated 30-pin dock connector from an Apple certified vendor. We ensure 100 percent compatibility with your iPhone 3G/3GS.
All products integrate a minimum 12 safety logics into every cell for maximum protection of the battery, device, and user. In addition, each product uses a mathematical circuit control unit with built-in proprietary software to control and regulate temperature, voltage and current.
The Energizer AP1000 Charger Case is just one of a full line of Energizer Energi to Go solutions that is bringing convenient power to consumers, making mobility easier. Energizer continues to fulfill its role as a technology innovator by redefining portable power solutions to meet people's active lifestyle needs for today and tomorrow with Energizer Energi to Go chargers for portable devices.
What's in the Box
Energizer AP1000, charging cable, user's manual
Top Customer Reviews
So I got this case with the rechargeable battery and have to say it definitely solves this problem. I can use my phone all day long, and never even get to the actual iphone battery - it's that good.
On the negative side - this battery case is a little heavy. This isn't any problem for me, but if this is something that might bother you, you might want to think twice about getting this. Also, the phone juts out a little bit beyond the case - which leaves it exposed if it is dropped. If this weren't so, I would give this product 5 stars.
Still, highly recommended. I now feel like I can take my phone out all day and play with it, without worrying about using up all my battery space. And I can leave on the 3G and notifications to boot. No problem.
Pros - Holds its charge for a long time. You can charge the unit and pick it up several weeks later and it is still charged and ready to go. You can leave and use the iPhone in it if you please. Light weight. Fits phone perfectly. Is attractive and not clunky at all. I saw a review on YouTube where the guy said that if you held it upside down the iPhone fell out. The connection on mine is tight and secure. The YouTube reviewer also said there was no charge indicator on the unit but it does have an indicator light. No problems. Most impotently, it has a LED indicator letting you know how much power is left in the energizer.
Cons - If you use any sort of protector case on your iPhone, you must remove it to use the Energizer.
Contrary to what some other reviewers claim, the battery pack has no discernible adverse effect on the phone's reception and the phone fits into the case snugly but not excessively so. The reasons for my three star instead of five star review are as follows:
1) When the phone itself is at 100% capacity and the battery case is essentially topping off this full charge as power is drawn by the phone, the iPower device constantly turns on and off. This would be ok except that unless you mute all sound from the phone (via the ringer switch) the phone will "chirp" each time the power charging process begins anew. This is annoying! Sometimes removing the phone and reseating it in the power case stops this behavior for a while, but it seems to be inextricably tied to how the thing works, unfortunately.
2) The design of the case is good overall, but in an effort to make it more convenient to insert and remove the iPhone the designers made the case slightly less protective than would be ideal. Much of the top of the phone is exposed to scratches and impacts, unfortunately. This is not a fatal problem (I hope!) but I find myself wishing the case covered the phone up a bit more fully.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was very disappointed with the case. My iPhone would not fit into it well enough for the contact to connect properly. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Barbara Rice
It really saves you with little more juice for you in it. it will give you 50% more battery.Published 23 months ago by vishal
Great one-piece design makes it my first choice. Contoured body is easy to hold and comfortable. Power supplied is comparable to competitors and lasts throughout the day of phone... Read morePublished on April 2, 2014 by M. Springer
I have had two of these. Both have gone back for replacement several times. They will replace them, but they will only work for a short time before stopping. Read morePublished on February 2, 2013 by Robert R. Groome
I bought this for my husbands phone and it worked great! It served its purpose and I would recommend to a friend!Published on October 1, 2012 by justme
I utilize my iPhone as a GPS using a Golf GPS app. The battery allows me to use it for a complete round no problem. Read morePublished on May 22, 2012 by CypressDan
Love it and 100% Recommended since it charges pretty well the phone and the style is very cool! I love the light it has to check the battery meter ! I need one now for my 4s !Published on March 4, 2012 by Jorge Ortega Perez