Libros en Español Samsung S8 Launch whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess GNO

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on March 28, 2017
Nice to deal with quick to send. Very nice Item. I recommend
on March 10, 2017
Great buy
on October 20, 2013
They came in a clear unmarked package. Could have been used for all I know. If I had been warned I would not have purchased them. They still had enough charge do accomplish the task I needed them for but I won't buy anything else from that seller.
on November 21, 2013
The package was open and not same as shown in the picture. No way to verify if the Battery has been used or not. Works fine so far, will update if the battery is dead earlier.
on November 5, 2013
It came in a plastic bag, not the same as the retail package shown in the picture.
Does work at this time. Will update if the battery dies early.
on February 10, 2017
The expiration dates are 2020, which actually isn't all that far off to be honest.

It was NOT factory packaged as shown in the illustration.

One of the batteries was dented.

They'll suffice for my current needs, but they should have been properly pictured.
on May 19, 2014
I switched back and forth between these and the duracells. They both seem to perform well, however I do tend to think the copper tops last a bit longer, but they are also more expensive so it is a trade off.
on June 9, 2014
Ordered the Two-pack so I would have an extra. One battery was completely dead. Spent alot of money for one battery.
on July 2, 2014
From reading previous reviews others have had problems with getting old batteries. FYI, I received batteries which will expire in 2018, in the original Energizer Max packaging.
on July 17, 2015
The batteries themselves are just fine, but I took the listing to mean it was a 2-pack of the battery packs (meaning 2 packs of 2, so 4 batteries total), instead of a single pack of 2 batteries. This was something like 30 cents less than the orange big box hardware store was selling them for. Not worth waiting several days to get them just to save 30 cents, as I go to the hardware store for other things anyway - it doesn't even save me gas money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.