BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 3, 2017
Shipping fast than expected. Price wise is relatively very cheap compare to the store. And it works , was worried from the reviews that mentioned battery doesn't work/dead. Ordered several other type and all of them work great!! It mentioned in packaging year of 2015 production.Typically replacement batteries last between one and two years. So will see how long it will last ☺!!
on July 13, 2017
Energizer Watch Batteries 364 that are the very best for all types of watches that work fantastic.There fresh out of the package. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great sale here on Amazons Best Sellers List
on October 11, 2017
I usually pay a jeweler to put in a new battery into my watches. That costs me $5.00 a watch!!. For only $3.99, I got 5 batteries here and replaced 2 watch's batteries myself. I already made money on buying these batteries!
Live and learn!
on July 3, 2017
Got these that fit a watch that has a lot of sentimental value. Tested 'em with a meter an all were where they were suppose to be charge wise. Good deal fast shipping and highly recommend.
on May 29, 2017
They are batteries...they provide power for battery powered things...they are nicely packaged for little batteries...they are really nice and cheaper than anywhere else...I luv them!
on July 16, 2017
1 did not work but the rest seem fine. Have changed 2 watch batteries so far. I am 77 and also purchased the watch holder to assist in battery replacement.
on August 11, 2017
15 batteries for much less I would have paid for a couple in the local store. Received this order quickly and am very satisfied with this purchase.
on April 28, 2015
These batteries had a date on the back of the blister pack of 2012. I just replaced one that I put in the day I got them in the
mail and it has already died in my watch. Less than four months ?? Unacceptable! Now I have five batteries that are worthless. See if you can get a date on the batteries from the listing before buying.
on September 30, 2017
Arrived damaged. Ordered 5. Arrived with 2-crushed leaking, 1-missing. The 2 received in good condition working fine. Should have gone over to the Walgreens.
on August 30, 2017
I love saving money, this was cheaper than buying them at the store (brick and mortar)