Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 259 reviews
on June 16, 2017
So far so good. Don't know what the bad reviews about battery being fake. Rechargeable batteries are always a little lighter than the regular battery. Happy with my purchase they charged great work really well. This helps me out in the long run having to pay for C batteries all the time is getting old. great product.
on February 3, 2017
Came in an empty bubble envelope. No batteries.
on October 10, 2015
Gerat idea, unfortunately the reliability seems to be an issue. I have ordered 6 packs (12 batteries) in the past 9 months, and the first time I go to recharge the batteries I have at least 2 "bad" batteries that cannot be recharged (that is a 1 n 6 chance of getting a lemon, which is pretty bad for a brand name product). I am using a very good recharger. These batteries are not cheap, so it is very frustrating to pay for something that does not live up to its advertising.
on April 30, 2017
Works great. Seems like they lose a bit of charge if you leave them in a drawer but that seems to happen with any of the rechargeable batteries I have.
on October 14, 2013
We have purchased the Energizer Rechargeable batteries in the past. They do work well...and time-after-time. Although more expensive than regular batteries, these will last longer (in the long term) and reduce the amount of harmful substances in landfills (as many do not recycle used/depleted batteries). I compare this with using/buying LED lights...it's more of an investment. As we need additional rechargeable batteries, we will again order from this company.
on July 9, 2015
The Energizer C2 Rechargeable, Size C, batteries are great and at the rate I go through batteries, this is a great alternative to Alkaline batteries and saves the environment!
on February 20, 2015
When you have flashlights, and other things (lots of camping, and sometimes you just need them to see into spaces), you don't actually use flashlights very much until you suddenly do need them. It seems like the batteries are always almost dead or need changing.
With these, I can just swap them out and recharge them. The Energizers were the best value I could find in a C size, and they have been working for a long time. I just pulled them out, after a few months, and they still don't need recharging yet. If they recharge as well as the other energizers I have take a recharge, I am putting them on the top of my list.
on January 7, 2016
finally won't be buying all the time. What an eco disaster regular batteries are.
on April 12, 2013
I charged the batteries fully but they only held the charge for about 20 hours while non-rechargeable batteries last months.
on March 3, 2017
Only one package had batteries in it the other was void of any batteries. Only got half my order