- Size (LWH): 6.5 inches, 4.75 inches, 1.64 inches
- Weight: 2.88 ounces
Energizer Dual Universal Usb Charger, Pc2-wa
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Turns a wall outlet into a charging station
- Charge devices from multiple manufacturers with one charger
- Charges your USB powered devices
- Fold Down Plug Blades for easy Portability
- Output DC5V x 2, 1.5Amp Total
- Charges most USB devices
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The charger is rated 1.5 Amps, so each of the dual ports supplies 0.75 Amps of power (1.5 Amp / 2 = 0.75 Amps, or 750 milliamps) when both ports are used simultaneously.
0.75 Amps is enough power to charge most devices. To put things in perspective, a standard USB port on your computer supplies 0.5 Amps -- Thus, if you can charge a device with the USB port on your computer, you should have no problem charging it with this Energizer charger.
I have only 2 niggles: (i) 2 words: blister package, and (ii) the charger has a smooth and shiny plastic exterior. I would have preferred if the plastic was more rugged in texture.
This charger works flawlessly to charge all of my devices (phone, PDA, bluetooth earphones, GPS, etc.). I couldn't be more happy with it. Recommended.
Update 3 months later:
OK, originally I gave this 5 stars, but 3 months later it has malfunctioned and no longer charges any device. It makes a buzzing sound when devices are plugged in. No go for me.
- Works well with USB devices that does not demand a lot of power. It works with my iPhone, Android phone, Kindle, and Bluetooth headset.
- Comes in frustration-free packaging. It is very easy to open the paper board packaging.
- Universal input power from 100V - 240V AC.
- Fold-out plug that does not take any space when folded in for travelling
- Overall relatively small size.
- The two USB ports are rated at 1.5A total. According to the original iPad charger, you need 2.1A to charge the iPad. Not being able to charge the iPad is the reason that I have to give it a three-star rating. Basically it does not enable me to carry only one charger. (Other users pointed out that the charger does charge the iPad. The iPad screen must be turned off in order for it to be charged by this charger. The trickle charge mode takes a long time to charge the iPad, and the iPad shows "not charging" although the battery does get charged over time. Upgrade to 4 stars because of this update.)
- Although it does not take much space when plugged into a wall outlet, the footprint is relatively big and it will block two outlets if used with a power strip.
- It gets very warm when charging two devices at the same time.
I had been using it on my nightstand to charge my cell phone and my kindle overnight each night.
One morning my devices were simply not charged. I tried it in different outlets, and tried each of the USB ports alone - no luck.
Great idea - extremely poor quality!
What's disappointing about this charger is how big it is. I have posted a photo to compare the size of this thing to the Kindle and iPhone chargers. It is so big that the only advantage to this device is it only takes one electrical outlet.
I normally don't dock for frustration packaging. Honestly, my experience with the packaging isn't the fault of Amazon nor Energizer. However, it added to the frustration and is worth noting if nothing more than FYI. The good that can be taken out of it is that it was securely packaged. As small and simple as this product was, the cardboard needed to be torn just to get to the plastic. Once to the plastic, it required cutting to open. Nothing out of the norm, but because of the mess, my wife later threw away the packaging before I could save it. Argh, there goes my return. Our fault, but there is more to report.
The first real product fault I noticed was that the product was sticky. It had some kind of very thin coating of like baked on oil. It wasn't oily, but sticky and would not come off with a damp cloth. I then tried 509 cleaner meant to cut through grease. It couldn't clean it up. I sprayed on the cloth to dampen it, as not to ruin the product. Being careful, I can assure you how I cleaned it would not have affected the performance of the product. It also had an odor to it. I could see the finger prints of whoever packaged it. This isn't something I'd ever expect with a new product.
The next strike, and the most important is the the performance of this device. It simply performed poorly. It did not completely fail, but it did a very poor job. This charger performed like a light trickle charge. My phone barely moved up near empty to about 15-20% charge in an hour. The original charger that came with the phone would have had it at about 80%.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't give good performance. My cheap car USB port is betterPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This works really well with any usb cord, not sure if it will charge a tablet, but charges phones well.Published 6 months ago by D. D
Excellent Product with overpriced shipping. Wish it was a Prime item.Published 7 months ago by Big Daddy
I've been using this constantly since the day I bought it. I love being able to plug in two things into one outlet especially when traveling. Read morePublished 13 months ago by mommabean