Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 30, 2017
Battery was dead on arrival. Opened blister pack, installed in watch. Nothing happen. Put battery on the tester and it was in the no good range.
2 people found this helpful
on May 18, 2016
The product comes from a bull package and is not in the retail packaging as shown in the picture. There is no way of knowing how old the battery actually is. The watch I put the battery in is functioning.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 7, 2014
My daughter's inexpensive Timex needed new battery. The watch kiosk at the mall asked for $15.00 to replace the battery. I don't think the watch is not worth that much. I purchased this battery online for $1.75 and installed it myself. All I needed was a pocket knife to open the back .
5 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2013
It did not come in the pictured packaging and it is a dead battery. There isn't any date on the plain package either. Also, the back of the battery package was partly ripped open. I guess you get what you pay for but this is definitely not Amazon quality!
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 14, 2017
Battery was as expected (correct model number). this was about 25% less that local store but I still wish these size batteries would cost less.
on April 8, 2018
The price of these batteries is excellent and the quality is good.
on May 6, 2018
arrived fast and my watch is up and running in one day
|0Comment|Report abuse
I purchased my battery from the retailer SwatchBattery. It arrived in a foil-sealed retail package (though different from that pictured). There was no obvious manufacturing date or expiration date on the packaging. The only date I could find was a (C)2011 copyright date. -1 star for not having an expiration date.
3 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2018
Just what I needed for my watch.
on March 2, 2018
It's a battery, it works... what more is there to say!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.