Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.72 shipping
Energizer High Intensity Flashlight
|Price:||$28.04 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.95 (7%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Metal, Plastic
- High strength machined aluminum body
- Slip-resistant knurled grip
- Easy to operate pushbutton tail cap switch
- Nylon Lanyard
- Water resistant and drop tested
- Lumens may vary
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Energizer High Intensity Flashlight, Gunmetal Grey - 2AA Batteries Included
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SJS Commercial||J5 Tactical Flashlights||Amazon.com||Chloesaurusrex, INC|
|Item Weight||0.31 pounds||Information not provided||0.4 pounds||0.33 pounds|
|Length||5.76 inches||3.7 inches||2 inches||1.25 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- Preamble -
I got this flashlight because of the latest quality and availability problems with the Brinkmann 809-1085-1. The Brinkmann was my favorite toolbox flashlight but it is discontinued and the leftover stock has a junky switch. So, time to find a new flashlight.
The Brinkmann can be found here: Brinkmann 809-1085-1 Armor Max LED Flashlight
- Review -
* Extremely bright, I believe its 130 lumen claim. Intense, bright white light. Maybe a slight shift toward yellow, but not much.
* Takes two AA batteries. Easy to find and cheap. (The light's battery polarity is marked on the side of the case in a diagram).
* Just on and off. No dim or blink, etc. I like that in a flashlight for my toolbox.
* Tail cap pushbutton switch that is encased in rubber. This is great for one-handed operation.
* The case appears to be solid aluminum with rather thick walls. Has an extremely robust feel to it.
* A solid looking black rubber seal on the tail cap screw end where you insert the batteries.
* Doesn't roll easily, but in my opinion the grooves to hinder rolling could be more pronounced to prevent rolling even more.
* Looks like it can take rain and minor liquids. I have not dunk tested it (yet). The FL1 ANSI standard icon on the package indicates "Water resistant, splashed from all directions".
* Comes with removable lanyard.
* Knurled case is easy to grip.
* No annoying "defense face" with sharp edges to gouge you.Read more ›
These little flashlights project a good, solid and focused light for well over 50 feet. They are perfect for nighttime walks, camping and general household use. Their compact size makes them perfect for toolboxes, pockets or purses. Their water resistance adds to the peace of mind in using them in all weather.
They are small, but they pack a powerful light punch and are worth the ~$20 price.
The single LED in the Energizer provides a very bright, uniform light, superior to any of the half dozen multiple-LED flashlight brands and models I have tried out over the years. The simple push-button on/off switch has worked every time. The wrist strap has proven to be useful and sturdy, and, by the way, could be replaced very easily.
The two AA batteries in the Energizer have lasted longer than the typical configuration of 3 AAA batteries found in similar flashlights.
The case is aluminum and silvery looking. This makes it easy to spot the Energizer in the back of your glove compartment or the bottom of your tool kit.
At ten feet, the hot spot is about one foot and the surrounding ambient light is about ten feet, and at 20 feet, the hot spot is about 3 feet.
The button on the end is perfectly placed and easy to operate, and the guard around it mostly keeps it from being turned on accidentally. If you push it down squarely against the tabletop, it will turn on, but in normal use, it wouldn't. I actually found that handy, going for a quick ride on the bike, I could hold it way out and in my hand and push it against the handlebar to turn on and off as needed, all wile keeping my hand on the handlebar.
It clicks to on with just the right amount of force, then a slight push will make it dark without actually clicking off, for like if you want to flash it. The lens feels like real glass, and I like the AA batteries that last twice as long as AAA's, at the same price.
It will roll if the surface is a bit tilted, but stands up nicely on it's head.
While I do also have a Surefire EB2 that lights up the yard like the sun, I find myself grabbing this one more often for just the right amount of light without being blinded or calling huge attention, and AA's are cheaper than 123s, and if I lose it it would only hurt one tenth as much.
My only complaint is the O-Ring in the tailcap was laying in my lap, split.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this flashlight. I lost a previous one so I replaced it and have given one as a gift. Too many cheap and dim ones for sales these days. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Rattlebone
Best flashlight! It's a great size, and so bright! I bought it so I could keep an eye on my dog in the dark. I have a very large backyard, and sometimes she tries to escape. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Julie Rogers
This is one powerful flashlight! I bought it because the description had a light span much broader than any of my existing flashlights, but even knowing this, I was still amazed... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Chardonnay
Nice sturdy, compact flashlight with good light. I'm using it in my car, just in case I need some light at night.Published 1 month ago by MGM