|Price:||$3.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.18 (5%)|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Precise energy, perfectly aligned to the different functions of video, photo, and electronic devices
- Last much longer than ordinary alkaline batteries
- Low self-discharge rate
- Three-volt lithium coin battery with 240 mAh capacity
- Perfect for watches, fitness or healthcare devices, and other electronic devices
- Good low temperature operation, high operating voltage and excellent leakage resistance
There is a newer style of this item:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Feel the power of the dark side at home with the LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Minifigure Clock. The perfect addition to every LEGO Star Wars collection, this menacing decor features a digital, lighted display and alarm clock. The snooze and backlight functions are activated by pushing down on the minifigures head. A great gift for any LEGO Star Wars fan.
This pair of three-volt lithium coin batteries is perfect for watches, fitness or healthcare devices, and other electronics. 20mm diameter and 3.2mm height.
The most significant advantages of lithium batteries is long shelf life at room temperature, good low temperature operation, high operating voltage and excellent leakage resistance. In many cases this battery can become a permanent component for the lifetime of your equipment.
- High energy density
- High voltage
- Long shelf life
- Wide temperature range for operation and storage
- Leak resistant
- Suitable for pulse discharge
- Ideal Standby power source
Energizer made watch winding a thing of the past, and continues this legacy today by making batteries for many electronic devices that have come along since then: car alarms, digital thermometers, PDAs, handheld games and more. Every day Energizer strives to make their small batteries more powerful and reliable.
What's in the Box
Pair of Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Batteries
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 0.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0002DSVS8
- Item model number: 2032bp-2
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 4, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Energizer|
|Item weight||2.40 Ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
I tested the batteries with a voltmeter and they read 3.1 volts, but when I installed them in my pocket translator, they could not provide enough current; the display started up weakly, then dimmed out. The batteries had to be seriously out of date. I went to a local drug store and purchased batteries there. Those batteries are providing the necessary energy and my pocket translator is operating as it should with the batteries from the drug sore.
Draw your own conclusion.
For $2.45, they weren't worth returning, so all that you get is this lousy review.
one barely works in my car remote. the other shows less than full charge on my misfit.
seller ignored my email.
not worth the hassle to send back.
Thank you for contacting Energizer and for your inquiry. We would be happy to assist you.
Yes, Energizer CR2032 are manufactured in China and Indonesia.
On the back of the pack, there is a two letter code either printed or embossed into the package. With this code, we can find a manufacture and use by date for the battery.
"MB" means the production date of the battery was December 2013. The shelf life of CR2032 is 8 years.
I hope thsi helps! Thank you for contacting Energizer. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Energizer Consumer Services
Don't buy them.
Packing these up and sending them back. I going to stick to the original battery which is the panasonic brand of the 2032.
Hope this review is helpful.