Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on December 13, 2012
I work for UPS and at this time of year I use spotlights as a tool to find houses that don't want to make it easy to get there packages because they are not leaving the lights of for us to see their address. I have gone through a few spotlights, and by far this is the best one that I have tried. It is light, compact and just as bright as the big bulky lights. The rubber armor is great it not lonly protects, but also keeps it from moving when riding on the dash for easy access. Batteries are easy to get to, just twist off the back, no little screws to mess with. This spotlight should last many seasons for me, and I am thinking about getting one or two more for personal vehicles.
on August 30, 2015
After resolving a simple reason for the dim light output, I will not be returning this item as I planned to. The Energizer Hard Case Professional LED Hand Held works as expected. The case is well constructed and durable. The hard rubber like bumpers provide ample protection if the light is accidentally dropped or hit against a hard surface. The light beam is bright, clean and travels over a long distance. I am very pleased with the item and would recommend it to anyone looking for a well built hand held LED spot light.
on July 23, 2015
I'm with the guy that wrote the review right before this one. I'd WOULD have given it 5 stars...nicely designed product, beefy, focused center beam, nice wide beam. But...C'mon! It's INEXCUSABLE to put out a product like this and not give the user a CLUE as to how to access the battery compartment. I got this thing and stared at, read the box top to bottom, shook it upside-down looking for instructions. Nada. Then I got out my screwdriver. Watch out. Some damage is gonna be done, but how the heck do I put the batteries in?

Before any wholesale damage was done, my cooler head prevailed and I got on line and found out. The BACK UNSCREWS. That's it! Very simple. But if you didn't know, someone that doesn't have much patience (like me) could tear the thing up trying to figure it out.

I'm sure Energizer has heard this many times before. C'mon guys...don't give us a chinese puzzle. We just wanna put the batteries in and go blind somebody!

After all that rant...and I'm sure Energizer has heard it many times by now...it is a nice light. I would recommend it based on what I've seen so far.
on September 20, 2015
for the money it's probably one of the best handhelds i have owned. it gets used every now and again more so during this time of year when the deer are active and making a racket in the backyard. For the money you will have a hard time finding a light with this weight and brightness. Also run time is extremely excellent. 3 years and second set of batteries. I changed out the first set of batteries back in March of 2015 and put them in my daughters radio which is still working today. Granted the light never stayed on for more then 2 minutes at a time but used 2-3 times a week for 15-20 weeks out of the year + when ever my son or wife picked it up to put recyclables out to check for coons or skunks.
on April 2, 2014
Excellent and powerful light. It seems like the battery won't wear out. I've used it heavily for many months and this tough little light just keeps on working well. If I wear it out I'll definitely buy another one though it is pretty tough.
on February 28, 2013
I received this light very fast, i actually think its a better light than the chargeable type, just use rechargeable batteries, it has a very powerful beam, around 200-300 yards, it does have a narrow beam ,but it is very nicely made and feels good in your hand, if you buy this it does not have directions , you must unscrew the back to insert the batteries, i have had many types of rechargeable lights that have let me down just when i needed them most, i don't see that happening with this light as long as you keep some batteries in your battery charger and ready to use, they the batteries seem to last a long time before needing to be changed, as of right now i still have the batteries that came with it in it, and that's been about 3 weeks now ,and there is no light dimming yet.
on February 3, 2017
Perfect. Don't go for the rechargeables. I have thrown out all the rechargeables. This has a piercing tight beam. Bounce it off the clouds beam. Do not look into the beam. I have 2 now and I never replaced the batteries. I never roughed them up, so I don't know what happens when it hits the ground.
on March 29, 2013
Bought this light end of May 2012. Have used on a fairly regular basis since then. Has been used to find address at night on at least a weekly basis since then. I wear many hats to get by in this world and often that has meant at night. This little spotlight has gotten pizzas where they need to go and the cable fixed up a utility pole at 2am. At least once a week, usually more. Been dropped from about 12ft once, none the worse for wear. The amazing part though is I have YET to change the batteries! Best handheld spotlight I've ever owned. For the dollar, I don't know how you can do better.
on August 2, 2014
Very Bright, easy to hold, most of all - you do not have to remember to charge it every 90 days (like so many other spotlights) because it takes C batteries. In the past, I have had problems with the built in batteries in spotlights that quit working if I didn't remember to charge them every 90 days. With this spotlight, all I need to do is have some new C batteries as back up and I am ready to go.
on July 29, 2015
My salvation! We have no exterior back yard spot lights, we now have a puppy, and we also have nightly visits from coyotes. Even though our yard is enclosed, it makes me nervous when she (puppy) needs to go out at night. Now I can keep her in view throughout the whole yard. The hand held has amazing distance and lighting capabilities ... for a fraction of the cost of most others. I think I hit pay dirt!!