- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.8 x 5.8 inches ; 3.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00AHP0NZU
- Item model number: HD3LMS32E
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #374,137 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Energizer Micro Sport LED Headlamp, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Slim and Lightweight
- Bright White Spot Light - High & Low Modes
- Rear-facing Red Safety Flasher
- Adjustable & Removable Head Strap
- Batteries Included; 3 Energizer MAX, 1 Energizer CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Energizer Micro Sport LED Headlamp, Blue
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||EdisonBright®||Numbers Guy||JBDasheree|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED|
Our new Micro Sport LED headlamp is great for the evening runner, cyclist and walker, with features that include 3 bright white LEDs and 2 lighting modes; high and low. The rear safety flasher will operate for 95 hours on 1 CR2032 coin cell battery (included). Water resistant construction along with the easy push button switch and slim, lightweight (2oz) design will not get in your way or weigh down your head and focus. Packed with 2 AAA Energizer MAX batteries and run-time of 3.30 consistent hours on one set of batteries . Light output provides 37 lumens with a beam distance of 8 meters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Headlamps that I found online at various specialty sites that matched my requirements ran $25-$90. I got this on Amazon for $8.99 and it works GREAT.
The rear flasher is a completely separate part with a completely separate (watch) battery. You simply feed the strap through some fittings on its back to attach it. The front LED is pretty low-profile compared to previous headlamps I've had. It is definitely NOT as bright as some larger ones I've used before. It's probably about half has as bright but I think it's "bright enough", at least for me. It takes AAA batteries.
Both parts have their own power buttons. The flasher's just turns it on/off. The LED front lamp power button cycles it between "regular", "high" and "off" modes (these are my terms for the modes).
I've used it a few times now for running in the dark (and rain) and I like it. It provides a good amount of light in front and I like having the flasher in back. I haven't tried another headlamp with all these features so I figure there may very well be some that do the same things even better, but my research found they would cost a LOT more. I don't think any other headlamp can beat this in the "bang for your buck" category.