- Size (LWH): 6.5 inches, 5 inches, 2 inches
- Weight: 6.08 ounces
Energizer PC-1WACMC 5-Watt Premium Single-Port USB Wall Charger with Cable Storage for MicroUSB Devices
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Charging indicator light on, charging and off and fully charged
- Charges most USB-powered devices
- Works with any standard AC wall outlet
- Energizer 5W Premium USB Wall Charger includes a Micro USB charging cable
- This compact charger includes a fold out plug and flexible cable storage to easily eliminate clutter and store the USB cable when not in use
- The intelligent charging light will shine blue to tell you the device is charging and turn off once your device fully charged
- Charges most USB powered devices including smartphones, MP3, and more
- Output of DC5V, 1AMP (5 watts); Micro cable is 70 cm long
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Energizer Premium USB Wall and Car Chargers with Micro USB Charging Cables
The Energizer premium USB wall and car chargers with micro USB charging cables help you stay connected on the go. These chargers come packed with a micro USB charging cable and include convenient cable storage to keep your cables organized when not in use.
Charges Micro USB-Powered Devices & More
Both the Energizer premium USB wall and car chargers include micro USB charging cables to power your micro USB powered devices, including smartphones, MP3s, and more. Easily swap out your micro USB cable with an Apple charging cable to make this a universal charger that charges your iPods or iPhone.
Get Rid of the Clutter
A flexible cable cover surrounds the USB charger, allowing you to easily wrap up and safely store your cables either during or in-between charges.
Turn Your Outlets into Charging Stations
Available in both a wall charger and a car charger, you can stay connected wherever you are. The wall charger has non-polarized blades that fold-up for quick and easy storing. The car charger has a compact design that's ready to travel.
Helpful Lighting Features
The Energizer premium wall micro USB charger includes an intelligent charging light that shines blue when it's charging and turns off once your device is fully charged. The Energizer premium car micro USB charger includes a helpful Find Me light when plugged into the car outlet for easy, quick locating in the dark.
Note: White wall charger and black car charger sold individually.
Micro USB Chargers
- Reduce clutter with the simple cable storage
- Easily swap the micro USB charging cable and replace with another USB charging cable to make it more universal
- Packed with micro USB charging cable
- Car charger includes a helpful Find Me light
- Wall charger includes an intelligent charging light that notifies you when its finished charging
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:46 Mins|
All things considered I give this 4 stars.
I was convinced to give it a shot after reading this Lifehacker article on the 1st of October, so I ordered one and gave it a try.
First of all, this item took almost two weeks to ship out. Was it worth the wait? I would have to say for the most part. The long wait definitely left a bitter taste as Amazon had done the same multiple times when a product is out of stock. Quite disappointing.
But, onto the device itself as to what most everyone here is concerned about. The product I received was the Micro USB charger, so fear not you will most likely get that item.
The device is oddly shaped, thus making it easy to find compared with the all other square chargers. This is a pro and a con. The area for winding the cable is ingenious and feels nice to the hand, if a bit stiff upon first couple of uses.
When a device is plugged in, the charger gives off a blue glow; this lets the individual know when the device stops charging.
The cable itself is top notch and thus very sturdy. It feels good in the hand and is one of the first I own that slips into the device quite easily, so to speak.
One issue, the device is unable to charge the Nexus 7 for some reason although most of my other devices work perfectly fine.
I would recommend this device, although please do understand the limitations upon purchasing (charging for some tablets?). I spent $15 on this item and I think it's worth it, but if you don't want the cord management then you might want to use the charger that came with your phone or tablet.
I've had it for about 6 months and am done with it and looking for something better. However, it is still fully functional and in great condition, so if you want an emergency one that you can count on to last, maybe this is it for you.
The wraparound feature is pretty nice - I like being able to wrap it up, stick it in my center console, and not have cables flying about every which way. That part is nice. Someone else in the reviews said the cable didn't fit in the storage area for them, but I haven't had that issue.
The light is okay - a little brighter than I'd like (when it's pitch black outside the light is rather intense) but I'd rather have a bright light than no light.
My two main complaints:
1. This charges my phone extremely slowly. I have about an hour commute each way to work and I'm lucky if my phone charges 7% during that time. If I use my GPS on the phone, it does not charge as fast as it is using battery so it's a steady decline. To be fair, I have the LG G2 which has a large battery so maybe this would work better on a different phone but for me this is a bust.
2. This pops out of the outlet in my car. Not automatically, but if I'm driving for a couple hours and have my phone plugged in, it's rather disheartening to realize towards the end of the trip that it popped out during my drive and I lost what little charge I could have gotten. I've used this in three separate cars and this has happened in all of them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it! You know exactly when an item is done being charged because the blue light goes out!Published 11 months ago by Pat
Used it in the car everyday as the only way to charge my camera & phone for 2 weeks, and it worked just fine.Published 13 months ago by CH
1 amp charger it turns off when it is finished charging but it will not work on galaxy S3Published 15 months ago by Principal Lewis
Fast charger for my Galaxy S4 phone. Durable construction. Excellent self storing function for traveling.Published 19 months ago by Concerned Citizen
3 foot cord wraps perfectly around and charges quickly, and is smart enough not to overcharge.Published on August 10, 2014 by BuyingAmazonSinceItWasABookstore
It works. The cable it comes with is a little short. It was quite cheap so that's a plus! The cord keeper while a good idea is annoying and it could be a lot smaller with out it. Read morePublished on July 5, 2014 by J. Pregulman