Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Energizer Rechargeable Plug In LED Flashlight, Emergency Power Outage Light
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.02 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stay prepared with this rechargeable handheld compact flashlight
- Automatically turns on when plugged in when the power goes out
- Built-in NiMH battery recharges overnight when plugged into a wall outlet, delivering a runtime of up to 3.5 hours
- Retractable sliding plug system transforms the wall unit into a handheld emergency flashlight
- 4X brighter than standard LED technology with a beam distance up to 30 meters
- Includes 1 built-in rechargeable AAA NiMH battery you’ll never need to replace
- Red LED indicator light lets you know when your flashlight is charging
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Energizer Rechargeable Compact Handheld Flashlight: Ready, Even When You Aren’t
No need to buy extra batteries or bulbs—the LED bulb and NiMH battery stay charged and ready to go right from your wall.
The AC plug fits in standard wall plugs and will automatically turn on in the case of a power outage (when left in ON position).
No matter the situation, this handheld flashlight beams 4X brighter than standard LED Technology.
Keep Lighting the Night with Even More Energizer LED Lights
For whatever mother nature throws your way—keep an Energizer Emergency LED Lantern in your prep kit and brilliantly storm any weather.
Store Energizer Vision HD Metal Light flashlight under the bed, in closets, or in your car for ultimate light control in your hands.
Energizer brings you long-lasting performance in an array of battery power levels and sizes to keep you going.
Don’t be left in the dark when the power goes out. Keep the Energizer Rechargeable Compact Handheld LED Flashlight in every room of your home so that your family is always prepared. This emergency light stays plugged into a wall and automatically turns on in the event of a power outage, and its retractable prongs allow you to easily use it as a flashlight. With light 4X brighter than standard LED technology, this handheld flashlight is powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery. Simply plug the handheld flashlight into an outlet after use for a full recharge in 12 hours. Give your family and loved ones a bit of security and safety with the Energizer Rechargeable Compact Handheld LED Flashlight. It’s ready, even when you aren’t.
The Energizer Weather Ready Compact Rechargeable LED light is compact, stows out of the way in a light socket, and automatically turns on when the power goes out. An ultra-bright Nichia LED, with a 3.5 Hours run time on high. Its NiMH battery can be recharged hundreds of times, keeping you prepared for power outages and other weather-related issues.
- Automatically turns on when power goes out
- Two-mode light switch, for high and low power
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
This Energizer lighting product includes a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsNo Active Ingredients
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Always ready to go and charged up
-Doesn't heat up when left plugged in
-Night Light feature is great when we have guests in the house and isn't too bright
-Can be plugged in with the light facing up or down
-Plug folds out of the way when using as a flashlight
-Plenty of battery life (mine lasted for over 3 hours)
-Put it where you need light during an outage
-Only 8 Lumens, but it is bright enough to help you get the long-term lighting plan in place (candles, lanterns, bigger flashlights)
This is a great purchase and I may get a third to keep in the garage. I highly recommend.
Update: (7/21/17) I finally heard back from Energizer Customer Support and they are offering me a $40 Energizer Coupon. They refuse to refund my purchase and instead are forcing me to purchase other Energizer products. Buyer Beware!
EVEN COMES CHARGED
IT HAS ONE LED LIGHT WHICH CAN BE SWITCHED BETWEEN HIGH AND LOW (NIGHTLIGHT)
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE NIGHT LIGHT ON OR OFF WHILE PLUGED INTO THE WALL
HAVING IT SET TO OFF/CHARGE - WILL NOT SET OFF WHEN POWER GOES OUT
TO MAKE THE LIGHT GO ON IN POWER OUTAGE - TURN THE LIGHT ON HIGH AND PLUG IT IN
THE WALL AND THE LIGHT WILL GO OUT UNTIL AN OUTAGE
I HAVE TESTED THIS ON MY LARGE 4 FOOT 10 PLUG METAL POWER STRIP - ON 0FF ETC BY THE SWITCH.
LIGHT ALSO HAS SMALL RED LED INDICATOR LIGHT ON FRONT SHOWING IT'S PLUGED IN
UPDATE -- JUNE 23, 2016 -- THE ABOVE INFO IS FOR THE LIGHT I PURCHASES A YEAR OR TWO AGO WHICH
IS IN MY VIDEO - IT IS THE ONE ON THE LEFT PLEASE NOTE
THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS THE ( NEW MODEL ) I RECEIVED A FEW DAYS AGO WHICH PERTAINS TO THIS REWIEW
THIS NEW MODEL IS MUCH BETTER IN SIZE - SWITCH DESIGN AND PLUGS INTO WALL WITHOUT ROCKING - IN A MORE
FLAT FASHION- 5 STARS STILL GREAT
NOTE IMAGES ARE OF THIS NEW MODEL WHICH IS ON RIGHT SIDE.
- It only takes up one outlet whether facing up or down, and will not block the other outlet.
- The design is sleek and compact, and comfortable to hold as a flashlight. The prongs can be retracted easily.
- Product works as advertised. When not plugged in, turn switch to "on" position to use as flashlight. When plugged in, turn switch to "on" position to use as emergency light which the flashlight will only turn on if there's no power.
- Only one brightness setting.
- Will not function as nightlight but it'll be too bright for that purpose anyways.
Overall this is a great product and well designed. The product I receive matches the current picture on Amazon, which is different than the ones posted from older reviews. I've only used it for a few days but will update post if I find more pros/cons.