- Series: The Basics
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415603013
- ISBN-13: 978-0415603010
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,906 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Energy: The Basics 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"This 200-page primer is evenhanded and level-headed, and just right for what is intended: providing access to fundamentals without presumption, pretense, or prescription.Summing Up: Recommended." - L. W. Fine, CHOICE, Columbia University
About the Author
Harold Schobert is Professor Emeritus of Fuel Science in the Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering at Penn State University, and Extraordinary Professor in the Faculty of Natural Sciences at North-West University.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|