- Series: Detail Practice (Book 81)
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Birkhäuser Architecture; 1 edition (March 29, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3764381213
- ISBN-13: 978-3764381219
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.4 x 11.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,290,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Energy-Efficiency Upgrades (Detail Practice) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Chemistry Store
Top resources in chemistry and chemical engineering for students and professionals. Learn more.
About the Author
<P>Clemens Richarz, Prof. Dipl.-Ing., architect, energy consultant;<BR>Christina Schulz, Dipl.-Ing., architect, energy consultant;<BR>Friedemann Zeitler, Dipl.-Ing., architect, energy consultant, building expert</P>
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?