Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 28, 2012
I bought a bunch of these lights at a scratch and dent shop a while ago and I fell in love with them. The price here is obviously more than at the scratch and dent, but still worth it. They have a nice color. They are warm, but they aren't overly yellow. I highly recommend these to ANYONE. I use them to decorate my christmas tree, and also hung them neatly in my unfinished basement and it gives wonderful even light.
on April 20, 2012
I use these lights on a palm tree for ambience and the warm lights
are perfect. They are perfect for the area.
on December 31, 2011
These LED lights give off a beautiful light and will make any Christmas tree look even more beautiful. I just purchased these this year so I don't know how long they last, but for this year I really love them.
on February 17, 2013
I have no complants, The product was just as represented, Arrived quickly,I/m tired of doing reveiws on every puchase.
Thanks Ray
One person found this helpful
on January 1, 2011
LED lights are wonderful. They are cool to the touch so no worries about overheating, not to mention the energy savings. Amazon had a really good price, too. Nice!
One person found this helpful
on September 14, 2011
I have held out on buying LEDs because the blue hue to the lights is unattractive and they don't mix well at all with traditional Christmas lights. When you drive down the neighborhood, certain strands just scream LED. These new ones from GE are a step in the right direction. The blueness is definitely gone, but these still don't fit in well with the charm of non-LED twinkle lights. This strand was purchased to be an isolated install around a tree trunk in our back yard that stays with our landscaping lights year round, so it was kind of a test case. They are mag-lite bright, that's for sure. You could read a book next to these and at first, I thought wow--- don't know if that's the look I was going for. But over time here, I am OK with them, since I think they were a shock of brightness compared to the old strand. I'd say if you're looking for "charm", these wouldn't be the ones. If you're looking for light, then they're OK. The price is the main drawback. Everything you save in electricity over the next 5 years is prepaid for just to get the lights from the store! I got mine at Costco for $18 about a month ago.
9 people found this helpful
on December 12, 2011
I bought 4 strands hoping that LED has finally been around long enough for the experts to solve the ugly quality of light. Nope. These lights are retina-piercing.
I speculated that the faceted surface would soften the light. Nah.
One strand was slightly warm, the other three were differing values of neutral, sorta-bluish and downright glowing blue.
I wonder when they'll make LED xmas lights in yellow or orange? That might fix the problem cuz if clear housing = blue, then yellow/orange housing = warm. Right?
I put these right back in the box and ordered 3 more strands of incandescent lights here on Amazon 5 minutes ago.
3 people found this helpful
on December 7, 2010
I purchased these lamps owing to they being "warm white," but in fact they are "cooler". I wish they would express the color temperature in degrees Kelvin rather than the unclear use of words such as "warm white" or "cool white" or "daylight". I am trying to match the color of incandescent (filament) lamps. Now I'm stuck with three strings of 100 LED lamps on each and still not match to my other lamps.
18 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 1, 2010
i was looking for some warm white leds for my mini christmas tree. beware: these lights are GLARING BRIGHT white and are the same size as regular lights.
13 people found this helpful