Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 4, 2012
I dont use the clock anymore. It was becoming too complicated to change the time and settings. Still a good concept but i would buy a better brand.

I bought this alarm clock because it was lower priced than the other wake to light clocks. I have to wake up at 3:45am for work and if it's still dark I have a terrible time waking but this clock works.
I find many mornings I wake up when just the light comes on and a few times have jumped up in a panic thinking it was natural daylight.
I would give a 5 star rating but there are some things that could be improved:
Settings are a little complicated at first and there are too many steps.
The radio reception is pretty poor.
The unit I have required a outlet converter from European to Western.
The buttons are small and it's easy to accidentally press off instead of snooze.
It would be nice to have an additional alarm setting instead of changing the time for each day.
The choice of alarm types could be improved upon.

Overall, it's a good clock and works great but I would pay the extra money and get a better model.
on January 15, 2013
Got it fairly quickly, but was disappointed that it came with a European power adapter. I checked the listing, and there was no way I could have expected that. Fortunately, I happened to have a universal adapter on hand so I was able to get it going for my daughter. The instructions are adequate. The light (according to my daughter) is great. She can read by it when she wants, and it brightens gradually to help her wake in the morning. The alarm is annoyingly loud (which is exactly what she needs) Overall, we're satisfied with this clock.
on March 12, 2012
The back-light is bright and can not be adjusted. The natural sounds sound like people imitating animals. The sounds are a very short (about 3 seconds) loop that keeps repeating. Could not get it to accept both sun rise and sun set modes. It costs more to return it to spain than the cost of the radio.
on November 26, 2013
European plug, does not come with outlet that fits into U.S. outlet. description is not accurate. hate these long mandated comments

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.