- Hydraulic nut splitter with single-acting, spring return cylinder for removing hexagon nuts and bolts
- Angled head for optimum cutting
- Splits hexagon nuts ranging from 1.13 to 1.56" in diameter
- Cuts bolts ranging from 0.88 to 1.13" in diameter
- Includes spare chisel and set screw and wrench for securing chisel
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.38 shipping
Enerpac NC-3241 20-Ton Nut Splitter
|Price:||$2,901.43 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$356.57 (11%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Item Weight||9.7 pounds|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Enerpac NC-3241 nut splitter has a 20-ton capacity and a single-acting, spring return cylinder for removing hexagon nuts and bolts. It has an angled head for optimum cutting and splits hexagon nuts ranging from 1.13 to 1.56 inches in diameter and cuts bolts ranging from 0.88 to 1.13 inches in diameter. It includes a spare chisel and set screw and a wrench for securing the chisel. The chisel is can be reground for extended use. This nut splitter is suitable for service trucks, piping industry, tank cleaning, petrochemical, steel construction, and mining, among other applications. Maximum allowable hardness to split is HRc-44. Not to be used on square nuts.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.
What's in the Box?
- NC-3241 nut splitter
- Spare chisel
- Spare set screw