- Electric hydraulic pump for powering small to medium-size single-acting hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic tool
- Protective molded covering with handle for carrying
- 0.5 gal. reservoir for hydraulic fluid
- Dump valve for controlling direction of hydraulic fluid
- Flow rate of 20 cu. in. per minute at maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $24.40 shipping
Enerpac PUD-1100E Economy Electric Pump with Dump Valve
|Price:||$2,156.43 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||31 pounds|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Enerpac PUD-1100E economy electric pump contains a 230V/0.5 HP electric motor, holds up to 0.5 gal. of hydraulic fluid, and is suitable for powering a small to medium-size single-acting hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic tool. A 24V remote control is connected to the pump by a 10' cord for remote operation. The pump's molded covering helps protect the motor and has a handle for carrying. The pump has two speeds for pumping efficiency and optimal flow. The dump valve controls the direction of the hydraulic fluid in a single-acting system. The output flow rate is 200 cu. in. per minute at 200 psi (pounds per square inch) or 20 cu. in. per minute at 10,000 psi. This hydraulic pump weighs 26 lb. and has a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.