- Air-powered hydraulic pump for powering double-acting hydraulic cylinder or tool
- Two foot pedals for advancing or retracting the flow of hydraulic fluid
- 61 cu. in. reservoir for hydraulic fluid
- Four-way, three-position valve to control direction of hydraulic fluid in single-acting system
- Flow rate of 15 cu. in. per minute at maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi
Other Sellers on Amazon
Enerpac XA-11VG Double-Acting Air-Driven Foot Pump with 1 L Usable Oil Capacity and Gauge
|Price:||$1,715.70 + $20.58 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Enerpac XA-11VG double-acting air-driven foot pump can be controlled by foot, holds up to 61 cu. in. of hydraulic fluid, has a built-in pressure gauge for metering, and is suitable for powering a double-acting hydraulic cylinder or tool. The air-powered pump has a closed hydraulic system for operating in any position. Two pedals enable the operator to advance the flow of hydraulic fluid or retract the flow. The pump has two speeds for pumping efficiency and optimal flow. The four-way, three-position valve controls the direction of the hydraulic fluid in a double-acting system. The output flow rate is 120 cu. in. per minute at no load or 15 cu. in. per minute at 10,000 psi (pounds per square inch). An external pressure relief valve helps prevent overloading. A ground screw facilitates grounding and helps prevent static sparks. This hydraulic pump weighs 22.7 lb. and has a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi. The air pressure range is 30 to 125 psi.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.