Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on February 20, 2015
Ya,I'm generally happy with the UNU Enerpak Vault 11,000 AHA external charger. Occasionally I have to push the button another time to activate it, but mostly just once. It's
also weighty...at least 1/2 pound. It doesn't say in all the online literature what it weighed. I thought that curious but I could have asked before purchasing, I'm sure . I have no idea how good customer service is as I've not had the need to call them.Not too heavy for a handbag with a shoulder strap but def for a pocket. It does charge my Galaxy 5 very fast...with plenty of juice left over to charge several more phones (or charges) before you need to recharge IT!...and it's a powerful little guy for the price... a lot less money many with similar AHA.Overall, I'd for sure recommend it.
on April 23, 2015
Much better then Mophie. It will take 6-8 hours to recharge BUT the charging function works for hours and hours on phone and iPad. I've used it to charge my Mac Pro also and that will take more power out of it as it should. I had a smaller one before this and lost it. I went nuts until I replaced it. The only thing wrong with this is you have trouble seeing the very faint indicator lights. Must be in very dim light to see how much battery level you have left. Minor compared to the performance.
on February 10, 2015
Simple, easy to use, does what you expect.
Plug it in to a charging source for a few hours. Plug your device into one of the two ports. That's all you need to know.
The LEDs could be a bit brighter, since they are hard to see in strong light, but that's no reason to give it negative reviews.
on March 21, 2016
Better than the first one. Had to return for a loose receptacle. The replacement is a slower charge than I expected, but it's just right for keeping me off the wall or outlet loitering at all day volleyball tournaments.
on February 6, 2015
This unit has done everything they claimed and more. It charges both my iPhone and my iPad for 2 to 3 days. - charging simultaneously. It holds its charge for more than a week when not in use, seemingly without losing any power. That's the longest I've gone without using it. The unit feels very sturdy and is about the size of an iPhone 5, but 3 times as thick. I don't think it's heavy. Good product!
on October 5, 2016
Returned too heavy. Nice product otherwise.
on December 23, 2014
i did a lot of research on these things and after two returns of other models found the right one. Relatively light but sturdy. Not small by any means but not oversized. full charge in 12 hours. powered up my Apple stuff pretty well. I recommend this one
on October 28, 2013
This is a lifesaver with my iPhone. It recharges my iPhone several times from dead to full charge. The iPhone battery gets 1 star but this charger gets a full 5.
on February 1, 2014
i honestly haven't ran this thing all the way down yet. Ive charged my phone around 5 or 6 times and that took it down to 2 bars (est. 50%)and i gave up. I've also used it to charge my iPad, which is rather slow going even on the 2.1A port but it works. I keep it in my backpack at all times and use it all the time. i would say def a good buy
on August 13, 2016
Love this! Takes a while to charge but that's because it can charge your device like 4 times! Still works great I love that I can charge two things at the same time!