Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno
Customer Discussions > Dead Space 3 [Download] forum

Enervator key the same as the base game key?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 1, 2013, 11:43:25 AM PST
Just got my keys in order to pre-load through Origin. However, both the game key and the key for the bonus Enervator are the same.

Is this the same deal for everyone? That is to say, once I put the one code in, I'm guaranteed the Enervator once the game is out?

Posted on Feb 1, 2013, 1:03:03 PM PST
L. Monds says:
i got the same thing, im assuming it will show up at launch

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2013, 1:04:28 PM PST
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know I'm not alone with that! Now to simply play the waiting game.

Posted on Feb 1, 2013, 8:52:11 PM PST
H. Chen says:
Just confirmed, they are the same.
I followed the instruction and I installed origin and pre-loaded Dead Space 3. All was fine but the Enervator did not show up in the Add-ons & Bonuses (which only has First Contact Pack and Witness the Truth Pack).

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2013, 11:21:16 PM PST
Yeah, same deal for me, I hope this is normal

Posted on Feb 2, 2013, 10:04:36 AM PST
Juan Frausto says:
Same for me, has any of you tried to contact amazon support about this?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2013, 11:50:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2013, 11:22:33 AM PST
I have, actually. Here's a snippet from the response back I was sent last night.

"The issue you've reported isn't normal. We'll need to look into the problem a little more deeply.

I've reported this to our technical team, and they're working on taking care of it."

I'll be sure to update if anything new comes my way on it from them. But at least they do now seem to be aware of the issue.

Posted on Feb 2, 2013, 8:51:12 PM PST
Juan Frausto says:
Thanks for sharing Shawn, I had also contacted them and received the same response. I hope it gets sorted out. I thought it was kind of odd that both the Limited Edition serial code, and Enerverator code were exactly the same. I'm like, "Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" lol Man I can't wait to play this game, any of you anxious for the co-op mode? I actually had fun with that in the demo. Aside from my mystery partner trying to hit me at first :P (they can't)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2013, 3:09:48 PM PST
A.L. says:
I have had the same issue. product key and the Enervator are the same :/

Posted on Feb 4, 2013, 3:57:20 PM PST
austinw says:
yeah same here I hope this get's fixed.

Posted on Feb 4, 2013, 4:11:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2013, 4:15:02 PM PST
Edward says:
Try checking the games and software library again. The enervator code was just updated.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2013, 4:29:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2013, 4:44:34 PM PST
Good call, h438dlk34! I've been checking periodically for this very thing to happen and there it is!

Oddly enough, it now seems as though the product code itself is also different from what it was. However, I already redeemed the original code for the game.

Posted on Feb 4, 2013, 5:17:26 PM PST
austinw says:
yeah it's weird that the product code changed too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Feb 1, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

This discussion is about