|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.3 x 3.1 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||ZW15S|
|Size||Length: 1.71" Width: 1.48" Height: 2.71"|
|Style||Smart Switch 15A|
|Shape||Dimensions: Length: 1.71" Width: 1.48" Height: 2.71" Rectangular Shape|
|Amperage Capacity||15 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Extension Length||100 square feet Z-Wave Range Extension|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
|Switch Style||Rocker switch|
|Certification||Z-Wave Certified Device, UL Listed, FCC Part 15|
|Special Features||Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz, Incandescent: 1000W, Ballast: 1200VA, Resistive: 1800W (15A), Motor: 1/2HP, Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz, Operating Temperature: 32° - 104° F, Range: Up to 100ft Line of Sight Between the Wireless Controller or Closest Z-Wave Receiver Module|
|Usage||Indoor Use Only, In-Wall Use Only, Z-Wave Network Required|
|Assembled Diameter||1.8 inches|
Enerwave ZW15S Z-Wave Wireless 3 Way Switch, 120VAC 15A 60Hz 1000W Incandescent with Free Screwless Wall Plate, NEUTRAL WIRING REQUIRED, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ZW15S is a Z-Wave Enabled/Controlled Switch Which Replaces Your Existing Standard Wall Switch to Enable Wireless On/Off Control to the Connected Load via Your Z-Wave Gateway. This Switch is Both Manual and Remote Controlled. The Switch has a Blue LED at the Base of the Switch Which Indicates the Location of the Switch When the Connected Load is Off.
- This Home Automated Smart Switch Allows for Manual and Remote Control from any Smart Phone, Tablet, PC or Mac or any Internet Connected Device. This Module is Fully Interoperable with Other Z-Wave Enabled Devices and can be Easily Added into your Z-Wave Network.
- The ON / OFF Control of the Connected Load can be Programmed into Z-Wave Scenes with Other Z-Wave Enabled Devices, with Dynamic Scheduling and Events from Programmable from Anywhere. The Switch Also Functions as a Z-Wave Signal Repeater Which Will Re-Transmit the Signal from the Hub/Gateway up to an Additional 100 sq ft. This Helps Route the Signal Around Obstacles and Radio Dead Spots.
- This Device Can be Used for A Single Pole (Single Location Switch) Application or in a 3-Way (Multi-Location) Setup with the ZW3K Auxillary Switch (Sold Separately). Switch Comes with Two Wall Plates, Child-Safe Screwless Wall Plate and a Standard Decroator Wall Plate. Screws Included.
- **NEUTRAL WIRING REQUIRED** Voltage: 120VAC, 60HZ, Incandescent: 1000W, Ballast: 1200VA, Resistive: 1800W (15A), Motor: 1/2HP, Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz, Operating Temperature: 32° - 104° F, Range: Up to 100ft Line of Sight Between the Wireless Controller or Closest Z-Wave Receiver Module, Compatible with Any Type of Lighting: Incandescent, Halogen, CFL, LED, Xenon, etc...
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enjoy the freedom to wireless remote-control appliances such as lighting fixtures, fans and portable air conditioners. Have complete control to your devices and appliances by using Enerwave's SMART wireless control system built into the outlet. Enable you to make your home or business Z-wave controlled via smart phone or desktop app. Enerwave ZW15S Z-wave Wireless In Wall On/Off Three Way Switch is both a wireless manual way to control floor lamps, small appliances, fans, or anything plugged into a standard 3-prong outlet. The ZW15S On/Off switch is a perfect wireless manual and remote on/off control replacement or regular wall switch, controlling incandescent, LED, fluorescent, and ballast lighting. The ZW15S On/Off switch is fully compatible with other Z-wave devices, provides programmable function in custom settings such as scenes, association, scheduled events, etc. Also it can be added to most Z-wave compliant controllers. As part of any Z-Wave network, each device will be manually and / or remotely controlled by commands sent from the dash wave controllers in real time, but also act as a wireless repeater transmitting RF signal from one device to another, then extending the range of RF signal throughout the system. A sliding air-gap switch is added to totally disconnect power while replacing light bulbs and preventing from leakage from the fixture.
Top customer reviews
This switch does NOT work in existing 3-way (or more) lighting situations as one might expect. The reason is that it's not a toggle switch. It is an on/off switch only. If the switch is on, other standard 3 or 4-way switches in the bunch will turn the light on or off just fine, but if the ZW15S is in the off position, no other lights will work. The "traveling" terminal on the ZW15S provides power at roughly 108V. This is enough to power the add-on switch but not enough to power the load through a standard 3 or 4-way toggle switch. I followed the load through the boxes and once it toggles over to the load (the lights) it dies. So, if you have an existing 3 or 4-way application, you must replace ALL switches in the group with ZW3K's, making sure to join the load line all the way to the lights now, bypassing any and all switches and only connect the traveling, neutral, and ground wires to the add-on switches ZW3K (which, at the time of this writing are all out of stock). I hope my hours of trial and error help!
If you know how to install a switch to your house, you can install this one as well. There's nothing special about it. Please note that you need a neutral (white) wire in your switchbox in order for this switch to work. This is a common requirement for all the way switches and dimmers. Some older houses to not have the neutral wire in the switchbox for switches. In that case, do NOT use around instead of neutral, that may create a fire hazard.
After installing, including it in my Smartthings network was easy through the mobile application. It works with Every smart app I've tried this far. The only thing that doesn't appear to work, and why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars, is the LED light. Factory default, it will be on when the load is off. For some reason, toggling this using the Smartthings application doesn't work. I don't know if this is because all they Smartthings driver problem, or that the switch does not react to the common commands for this. In any case, I did that one star for that.