Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Size: 24 oz (Pack of 1)|Style: Vanilla|Change

Showing 1-10 of 437 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 499 reviews
on January 20, 2016
Once again for the record, this is NOT a bad review for the product. My wife and I love this milk because my son seems to like it a lot and can poop normally compare to regular cow milk.
I don't know how to share this experience with other consumers other than thru the reviews section. Product was ordered on Dec 14 and was delivered Dec 27, 2015. When I received it, without checking it, I stored it in the pantry right away. 3 weeks later (Jan 20, 2016), I was ready to use that Dec stock and just saw on the box it expires on 1 Dec 2015 as shown in the attached picture. Contacted (chat) Amazon right away to report this issue. It took about 1 hour to resolve the issue, so unlike Amazon customer service which I usually loves it. They were not willing to exchange the product because of the policy for expired item. They only willing to refund my money. I refused to be refunded because I purchased it during a promotional period which I saved quite a bit. After much discussion back and forth with his/her lead, finally they said I could reorder and they'll refund the full amount of the new order. Fingers crossed I would not get an expired batch again when I receive this new order.

Anyway, there seems to be many customers experience same issue like I have based on reading some of other 1-star reviewers... here's the link to one of them: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R35ZH83L2QEBBD/ref=cm_cr_pr_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B002IYDXXC

Amazon said they will investigate this issue internally so this problem will not happen again. They will update me with the investigation results as well he/she said. I'll update this review again when I hear from them.

Hopefully Enfagrow manufacturer would work closely with Amazon to solve this issue soon.

Learn from my mistake, make sure to check the expiration date when you receive any products especially such items like this milk powder. Need to be careful as you don't want to feed it for your baby. Hope this review helps!
review image
33 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2017
Love this product. We have been giving it to our 3 year old after breastfeeding him for 9 months and currently to our 15 month old twins. I would have given it 5 stars if it were not for the packaging it is being delivered. I had to return it twice due to faulty packaging. When it arrived no wrapping was on the canisters and they were either banged up or open. Great product, bad packaging.
on June 19, 2015
It has caused my 1 yo baby serious constipation. Poor thing, she cries so much. The flavor and taste seem to be fine with my baby though. I've just changed to Enfagrow for toddlers 9-18 months and will see if it makes any difference.
on July 6, 2016
Our toddler loves this stuff - it can supplement a balanced diet and is a good alternative to milk at bedtime. Always comes quick with Prime shipping and is never expired.
on August 3, 2017
I had this product reoccurring for the past four months and just received my order damaged. What a waste all 3 out of the 4 were good however I threw away the damaged one since it was unsealed and now am not able to get my money back
review image review image review image
on September 14, 2016
This has been great for my daughter since she has had a tough transition to milk. It is helpful to know that she is getting the nutrients she needs ! Will buy again from buyer!
on March 13, 2017
My daughter sleeps through the night and does not wake up hungry in the middle of the night after drinking Enfagrow before bedtime
on August 14, 2015
My 16 month old loves enfagrow. It's the best to give to a preemie toddler than doesn't eat much food and needs her nutrients. I will continue to use until 3 yrs if age. The formula smells like cake mix, yum! and taste actually really good. It doesn't clump either.
on March 19, 2016
Products received here are always near expriation date.
on June 8, 2017
1st time buying this was awesome. Second time not so much. Picture attached says it all. My question is how, if it's still in the packaging, can not only the top green lid come off but also the aluminum one that protects the formal causing it to go everywhere? To me that says someone tampered with it. The aluminum one has a pull tab so how else does that happen. To all prospectively buyers just beware - this is your baby's health and safety we are talking about
review image review image