Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Enfamil Newborn Baby Formula - 12.5 oz Powder Can
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on August 10, 2016
Enfamil is a lifesaver for me. I have twins and I am not able to produce enough myself to feed them exclusively myself. It really helps take the pressure off being able to use formula to supplement.

My review philosophy:
As a longtime customer of Amazon, I depend on others' honest reviews. I do my best to provide that same courtesy to others.
I purchase lots of items through Amazon, some I get for free, some I get at a discounted rate, and some I pay full price. I will always disclose if I receive an item for free or a discounted rate. I do a lot of reviews so here is a break down on how I determine my star rating of a product:
5 stars – I love it! It is awesome and I highly recommend everyone to purchase this product!
4 stars – I like it, but there are some flaws. Don't we all have flaws? I would purchase again.
3 stars - It was okay, but I would probably not buy it again unless there are no other options.
2 stars – There may be worse products out there, but you can definitely find better choices.
1 star – I dislike the product, I wish I had not purchased it and recommend others to not purchase.
on September 25, 2015
Very happy with this formula. Our son has had no issues. It arrived later than orginally stated, 1st time our prime account didn't get a item here in 2 days. BUT this is our favorite formula on the market
on August 13, 2013
As a mom for the second time I have never used powered formula or Enfamil before. I have only used Similac Ready To Use Formula this product is very easy to use and the directions on the can are self explanatory. I have used Enfamil Vitamins before and are presently using them now with baby number two so I decided to try their baby formula my baby took to the formula very easily and didn't object to the product change. I would definitely use Enfamil in the future.
on May 29, 2015
We used this formula for about a month, but then when my daughter became very fussy we switched to the gentlease which works great. My only disappointment with the gentlease versus infant is that corn syrup is first in the gentlease where milk is first with the infant.
on March 28, 2014
have no concept of how big is 12.5oz one, the baby will be given birth to in one month, I do not know the formula is needed or not, that is why I bought the smallest one, but dont think this size is good for daily consumption
on January 21, 2016
I am a big fan of Enfamil formula and my baby has had no problems using the powdered cans. Be careful with purchasing online though and make sure to check the expiration date on the can. I was not able to use the can I purchased because it was expired. Other than that issue, I highly recommend their products.
on March 22, 2013
I know that the shipping and arrival dates are estimated but I'm very glad that I got this before the estimated arrival date that it said it was going to be. I just got this today in the mail. My first child had no problem with this formula so we're hoping that our second child (which I'm due with next month-in april) will have no problem digesting this formula too.
on March 5, 2012
We got samples of this at the hospital & the few times we used it our baby seemed to like it. When we decided to give our baby a formula bottle at night so I could pump & build up supply, we switched to the gentlease formula b/c he had gas & was fussy so we thought it would help. The morning after we gave him the gentlease he was worse. We kept him on it for a few days but saw no improvement. So we switched back to this formula. He has no spit up, isn't gassy or fussy after having it.
on October 23, 2014
I used this with my first child as well as Similac brand powered formula. I really don't see a difference in the brands but I do know that for any one who is a recipient of WIC they get this brand of powdered milk for their child. No issues with the powder what so ever, measure the powder 1 leveled scoop for 2 ounces of water and shake. No clumps left behind in the formula after shaking as it easily dissolves. Please make sure you account for the level of rise. If you need a 8oz bottle, put in only 7oz of water and power for 7 ounces of formula. The amount of rise will make the bottle 8oz. This can, can be easily found in store also. With formula use the can quickly as once opened, it only has a life span of 30 days. Any formula powder left will need to be discarded. If prepped before hand, formula is fresh for use 24hr in the refrigerator and good for up to one hour from the beginning of serving. Side Note: Will leave a child with a green bowl movement due to a very high iron content.
on March 21, 2016
It was so convenient to order online plus you could not beat the price. It arrived in 2 days I was very pleased with that. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to save money.