Engenius ENH200 Business Class Long Range Wireless N Outdoor Client Bridge/Access Point
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENH200 is a long-range outdoor wireless Client Bridge/ Access Point that operates on 2.4GHz frequency spectrum and provides high wireless data rate up to 150Mbps.
- High-output power up to 26 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- High-speed data rates up to 150 Mbps make the ENH200 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The MAC address filter allows administrator select exactly which client stations can access to your network or not.The RSSI signal strength indicators, PoE injector, mast strap and wall mount accessories that come with the pack makes installation an easy work.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of the six units we are using one was losing internet connection every day or two. We would reset the power and it would work again for another day or two. We discovered that it was wired pin to pin, not per T-568B or A Standard. Once we wired the plugs per T-568B we no longer have the problem. These units continue to work great some for over a year now.
The Engenius products are our tech's favorite; better than Ubiquiti, if for no other reason than their customer service is first rate, while Ubiquiti's support is a total joke.
We plugged these into some Cisco E1200 routers to create local hotspots at the 2 barn locations (our clients seem to be high-tech ranchers!)
I give this four stars due to the following shortcomings
1. The UI is horribly slow.
2. It does NOT use standard POE. You will have to use the provided injector. I had hoped to use a POE switch I already have to reduce cabling.
Most recent customer reviews
I purchased one of the ENH200's to provide WiFi access to several boats along a dock.Read more