- Series: What Every Engineer Should Know (Book 44)
- Paperback: 610 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (January 8, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420076973
- ISBN-13: 978-1420076974
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,213,898 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Every Engineer Should Know About Starting a High-Tech Business Venture 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, Seattle, Washington, USA The Pennsylvania State University, Malvern, USA
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more