- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466231068
- ISBN-13: 978-1466231061
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,384,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Dynamics
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|