- Series: Atlantis Thinking Machines (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 409 pages
- Publisher: Atlantis Press; 2014 edition (February 28, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9462390266
- ISBN-13: 978-9462390263
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,189,588 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Engineering General Intelligence, Part 1: A Path to Advanced AGI via Embodied Learning and Cognitive Synergy (Atlantis Thinking Machines) 2014th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more