- Series: GreenSource Books
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (March 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071489932
- ISBN-13: 978-0071489935
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,377,187 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #864 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- #1402 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference > Architecture > Methods & Materials
- #1760 in Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Engineering Guide to LEED-New Construction (Green Source): Sustainable Construction for Engineers (GreenSource Books) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Liv Haselbach is currently a faculty member in the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at the University of South Carolina. She is a licensed engineer and U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional with 30 years of experience in the field. The author of numerous articles for industry journals, Dr. Haselbach was the founding owner of a civil/environmental engineering firm specializing in land development and regulatory compliance.