- File Size: 301 KB
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: T S Paul; 2 edition (February 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CF2T394
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,420 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Engineering Murder (Athena Lee Chronicles Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Instead I see an author who is just starting to learn the craft. There is nothing wrong with being a beginner. There may, however, be something wrong with being billed as a professional and paid as a professional when one is a beginner. From the evidence of, say, the first pages of the 8th book in the series, the author is struggling to get the hang of POV shifts, paragraph structure, and how to deliver exposition. One should not be undertaking these exercises in book 8. One shouldn't even be undertaking them in chapter 8. These should be happening in rough drafts and class assignments and unpublished work.
The lead character is still engaging, there are some amusing ideas, and the central conceits are worth exploring. But, please, I beg of you TS Paul, please sit down with a couple of good books on writing and do the exercises before putting more hastily-written, entirely un-proof read, barely-fleshed out outlines into the world. You have the potential to develop a unique voice. Don't let the immediate returns push you into churning out more of the barely adequate.
(I would say inadequate; this book failed to achieve the minimums of story telling for me, but I can see by the other reviews that this opinion is not entirely shared.)
The first two books were pieces of stories, what is the 3rd?
Your story line is Great! Very Interesting!
Give us a break however and reconsider your pricing.
After reading over 500 other titles, I think I need a better value, not just a good story.
There is no interesting engineering at all in a book about an engineer.
There is no character development of either the main character or the AI in her head. Nobody seems to have a name with very few exceptions.
I would not recommend this to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction