- Series: Engineering Licensing Exam and Reference Series
- Paperback: 55 pages
- Publisher: Professional Pubns Inc; 4th edition (June 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1888577061
- ISBN-13: 978-1888577068
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,458,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3774 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Structural
- #7261 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Professional
- #11766 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Civil Engineering Sample Examination (Engineering Licensing Exam and Reference Series) Paperback – June, 1997
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
Taking a sample exam is an essential part of your PE preparation. Using a practice test in a timed environment, you can experience the pressure that the exam creates--and determine the areas in which you may need more practice. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, is recognized among the engineering community as the leading authority on professional engineering licensing exam preparation. The author of many books on this subject, he has taught and supervised exam-review courses for over 25 years. He holds BS and MS degrees from Stanford University in industrial engineering. When not writing, he can be found hosting the "Licensing Exam Forum," an online bulletin board for FE and PE candidates. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?