Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ECO Sound Engineering Qi Wireless Charger for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6+ Note 5 and other QI Compatible Phones - Blue
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Product Standard: Qi
- Input: 12V/1A/DC - Output: 5V/1A/DC
- Charging Current: 5V 500-1000mA
- Compatible with: Google Nexus 6/5/4, Nokia Lumia 1020/928/920, HTC 8X/Droid DNA/Rzound/Incredible 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Turbo/Maxx/Mini/360 Smart Watch, LG G3/G2 (Verizon)/D1L/LTE2, BlackBerry Z30 (Verizon)
- Works with the following in addition to a QI-Compatible Receiver: Samsung Galaxy Note 4/S5/Note 3/S4/S3/Note 2, Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus/5/5S/5C/4S/4, Nokia Lumia 925/720/820
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ECO Wireless Charging Pad will charge any Qi standard device. Your Qi-enabled device will quickly charge by simply placing it on the charging pad. It's convenient light indicators display your device's charging status. Just place and charge!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) At work it sits on my desk so I can grab my phone when I need to without plugging/unplugging the charging cable all the time or getting it tangled in my other cords and I can still know at the end of the day my phone will be fully charged.
2) At home I use my Bluetooth to connect to my stereo and DJ if you will, with Google Play Music All Access (they need a shorter name) but using the WiFi & Bluetooth playing music drains the battery significantly and there's no plug close enough to my coffee table to be able to comfortably use the device to switch songs and stuff. So now this pad sits on my coffee table & I can grab the phone, do what needs doing, and put it back on the coffee table. But while streaming music & playing it via Bluetooth, it charges painfully slowly. It's mostly good at that point for keeping my phone from dying while trickle-charging it.
There's 1 thing "broken" about it - the blue light that's supposed to come on when my device is fully charged never comes on, ever. I know it works because it flashes for the briefest second when you plug in the thing but that's it. However, I don't know if perhaps this is a result of using a phone that doesn't have native Qi support... either way, my phone's status LED turns steady green when it's at 100% so I know when it's done anyway.
It will keep your phone a little warmer than regular charging usually does, but nothing that has ever caused me any concern and I've had this for like a month now. As far as positioning the phone, it's very forgiving. Perhaps in "worse" positions it charges more slowly, but I can put my GS3 on there any haphazard way I want & it will charge. In this respect, it's surprisingly good. Oh and overall, it's probably slightly bigger than a Note 2? I love it's thin black form-factor because of how well it just makes a flat surface on my table that happens to charge things, I hate those big boxy Qi chargers.
It plugs in with Micro USB which is fantastic because that's such a standard I can leave 1 cable at work and have another at home and if anything ever happens I can snag more cables for dirt cheap. Definitely a plus. It doesn't make any kind of noise (thank god).
I really can't think of anything else to say. It's a solid product. I can't give it 5 Stars because that 100% charged light doesn't work and it charges more slowly than I'd hoped, but appears to function just fine and is exactly what I wanted. Very forgiving for positioning, no annoying beeps, works with Micro-USB, thin form factor, very light.
1st problem is aligning my phone to this charger to actually charge, there is less than a MM of play in any direction. and even at dead center it will sometimes just beep between connected and not connected nonstop.
2nd is the charge time. If my Driod mini is at 20 percent battery health this charger takes over 18 hours to charge, while the supplied usb charge takes less than an hour.