2 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Engino Discovering STEM Structures Constructions & Bridges Construction Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENGINO brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and Scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- DISCOVER all types of forces applied in buildings and bridges and how they are designed to provide massive weight support
- BUILD 9 working models such as a suspension bridge, Truss bridge lower Truss bridge, house and more
- INCLUDES 12 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 6 pages of experimental activities illustrating bridge and building assemblies, 16 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- MODELS illustrated online at Engino website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.
- Made in CYPRUS
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Extractor Tool
Makes separating parts so much easier. Just line it up and squeeze.
This is the tool we all wish we had growing up to save our delicate fingers. No more ouch! Just use the Extractor.
Only available in Engino kits.
With Engino structures: buildings and bridges set learn all about buildings and how they literally support our lives! construct different types of bridges and find out how their architecture design provides massive weight support. Discover all the types of forces applied and how engineers manage to reduce their effects. Build 9 working models such as a house, a pyramid and various types of bridges: beam, arch, truss, cable-stayed and suspension bridge. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge! conduct thorough experiments and discover - how triangulation provides strength on a building - what are the main types of forces acting on structures - how do trusses work - what are the major types of cable bridges. The Engino building system was invented by Costas Sisamos, a former teacher and engineer for the purpose of helping students build technological models creatively and easily to experiment and learn about science and technology in a way that includes all the benefits of play. Research grants from local and e.U. Sources helped transition the three year research project into an innovative product. Since then Engino has developed more snap-fit components such as gears, pulleys, motots, and solar panels. The major advantage of the Engino system is that it's design flexibility enables children to build simple or complex models quickly using a small number of components.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bridge design options provide students with hands-on construction of specific structures. There are also opportunities to explore the relative strength of one design approach with another. The construction "blue prints" are easy to follow. The parts go together and come apart fairly easily. I highly recommend this as a fun yet practical adjunct to introducing students to STEM.