Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Team Name: New England Patriots|Change

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 340 reviews
on January 10, 2017
Good gift for Seahawk fans! I bought these as a stocking stuffer for one of my children. The bracelets are thicker than your average rubberband-style bracelet, and the colors are vibrant. My son thinks these bracelets are pretty cool and wears them almost every day.
on March 30, 2017
I just had to have these seeing as how I'm a big Cowboys fan and have been since '95(I'm 30).
on February 7, 2014
Good quality bands, I wear the blue one daily and shower with it and everything and still hasn't faded or seem to weaken. Love them!
on February 9, 2016
I was very pleased with my package, happy customer
on January 4, 2016
These were bought as a christmas gift and my sons girlfriend loved them. They were very well made and there was nothing i could say negative about them. Thank you for shipping fast and providing a great quality product at such a great cost. i will be buying from this seller again. Thank you.
on June 21, 2013
This product is just as pictured and described. In the photo, the blue band shows COWBOYS on the front, it doesn't show it has AMERICA'S TEAM on the back. In a review, I read the blue band had grey letters, but mine clearly has white letters. The band does stretch enough to get over the knuckles, but not like a rubber band. Overall, I am very pleased.
on August 6, 2012
They looked pretty good when I got them and wore them for a month or so (patriots band is blue). After a couple weeks however I decided to put the one that said Patriots on and it just ripped in half. Take very close care of this.
on October 21, 2011
This Steelers wrist band is good.. Fits nicely on the wrist. There are two wrist bands as shown in the picture.. I have only used the black one.. I can say it's very nice looking and all, a little (just a little) too big so it will slide back on my wrist when i raise my arm. However, i think that issue depends on your wrist size because the item can stretch enough to accommodate any wrist size. I have to say that this wrist band is different from traditional one-color band in that it is bigger and thicker. By that I mean the whole circular band covers a bigger area on the wrist than other wrist bands, I don't know why is that (maybe because it's a steelers one) but that does not bother me.. So all in all, I like this product a lot and I LOVE the Steelers!! :)
on January 14, 2012
i like these bands because they are so wide that they are really good accents for any thing that you wear.
on January 28, 2014
My son is in a family of Broncos fans...secretly...loves the Patriots. 'Santa' brought him these for xmas....he hasn't stopped wearing them. Shower, bed, school....he is tough on his stuff and they have help up well. 'Dad' bought him Broncos ones too...they are holding up just as well. (Even better...hey...they're Broncos)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.