Englander First Ever Microfiber AIR Mattress Twin Size, Luxury Microfiber airbed with Built in Pump, Highest End Blow Up Bed, Inflatable Air Mattresses for Guests Home Travel 5-Year Warranty (Brown)
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (18%)|
|Material||FULL MICROFIBER WRAP / NO HEAVY ODOR|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||76 x 42 x 20 inches|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
About this item
- Full Microfiber Wrap / No Heavy Odor
- Made in USA or Imported
- First Ever Fully Microfiber Flocked Air Mattress 5-Year Warranty – No other air mattress with built in pump on the market features a fully microfiber exterior. The premier microfiber airbed, silky soft flocking creates not only a strong and durable outer shell for the bed, but also an air mattress that is: 20% more puncture resistant, 20% more abrasion resistant, and features 30% more tensile strength. Plus, microfiber is thermo-regulating, so you wont wake up overheated or chilled.
- 4" Wider Than Any Twin Airbed On The Market Will Not Flip! - Welded seams provide exceptional strength. The Englander microfiber inflatable bed is significantly lighter weight than competing suede flocked beds - Only 12.8 lbs.! - and folds down to a convenient size for travel. High output pump (120V / 210W) means faster inflation than ever before. The Englander air mattress twin size inflates in just 90 seconds! Additional 4" of width over competing twin size beds creates a more stable sleep.
- Uncompromised Comfort - The perfect combination of cradling comfort with solid support to keep you sleeping all night long. Specially designed to mimic a regular mattress, you won’t even realize you’re sleeping on a blow up bed. Microfiber flocking gives this double high air mattress a soft exterior great with or without bed sheets. Its raised height makes getting in and out of the airbed twin size a breeze.
- Unrivaled Durability – High-quality materials and reinforced coil beam construction, create an airbed tough enough to stand the test of time. While other beds may deform, the Englander air mattress will hold its shape year after year. This inflatable mattress is designed to be durable enough for Everyday use. Waterproof microfiber makes the bed simple to care for, and convenient to take with you anywhere. Great for guests, spare bed, camping trips, travel & more!
- World Class Customer Services – Should you need us for anything Englander airbed offers incredible premium customer service. Your Englander Airbed comes with a 5-Year warranty against defects, the highest in the industry for the best airbed on the market!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Amazing Benefits of Microfiber
The premier microfiber airbed, silky soft flocking creates not only a strong and durable outer shell for the bed, but also feels like sleeping on a cloud. No other air mattress on the market features a fully microfiber exterior. The result? A bed that is: 20% more puncture resistant, 20% more abrasion resistant, and features 30% more tensile strength. Plus, microfiber is thermo-regulating, so you won't wake up overheated or chilled.
Will Not Lose Its Shape Over Time
World-class quality for a bed that's built to last. Welded seams provide exceptional strength and durability. Unlike other beds, the Englander does not lose its shape or deform over the course of time as it is used. The only air mattress on the market with super-soft polyester microfiber flocking, the Englander inflatable bed is significantly lighter weight than competing suede flocked beds (only 12.8 lbs.!), and folds down to a small, convenient size for travel.
Feels Like a Regular Mattress
The perfect combination of cradling comfort with solid support to keep you sleeping all night long. The surface of this bed is so soft, you can use it with or without bed sheets. If you do choose sheets, standard sizing easily fit the bed with nothing extra needed. The Englander inflatable bed holds consistent air pressure better than a standard air mattress. Never wake up on a sinking bed again.
Durable Enough for Everyday Use
High-quality materials combined with reinforced coil beam construction, create an airbed tough enough to stand the test of time. This air mattress is designed to be durable enough for everyday use. Waterproof microfiber makes the bed simple to care for, and convenient to take with you anywhere or use for visiting guests. You can depend on it.
|Englander Raised Twin Airbed Black||Englander Raised Twin Airbed Brown||Englander Raised Queen Airbed Black||Englander Raised Queen Airbed Brown||Englander Raised California King Airbed Black||Englander Raised California King Airbed Brown|
|Specs||76" x 42" x 20" - 12.8 lbs||76" x 42" x 20" - 12.8 lbs.||80" x 60" x 20" - 17 lbs.||80" x 60" x 20" - 17 lbs.||84" x 72" x 20" - 20 lbs.||84" x 72" x 20" - 20 lbs.|
|The ONLY Microfiber Flocked Air Mattress||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|High Output Built-In Pump||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Trusted U.S. Brand||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|World-Class Sleep Quality||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|20% More Puncture Resistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|20% More Abrasion Resistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|30% More Tensile Strength||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fact that it was the only microfiber airbed we saw peaked my interest, our prior airbeds were mainly plastic sides with a velvety like top. This air mattress is fully Microfiber, durable material, and extremely light weight to move around. When we blew it up it inflated in under 2 minutes and seems to be built like a tank, very similar to a real bed. The bed is SO comfortable, I am not even kidding it literally sleeps like a real mattress. Another thing I noticed was after we blew it up like they stated this bed did not have a foul odor that stuck around like others claimed they had. It had that brand new smell and after about an hour there was no odor at all.
Englander is a good Brand and has been around for a long time so for me spending the extra $20 bucks over the leading ones we saw was well worth the money. I would rather pay a little more and have the it last than cheap out on it and have my guest experience be unpleasant. We are thinking about getting another for our Airbnb in Denver since it will allow some more people to stay and we trust they will have a good sleep experience. One thing I will note, this held air the whole time, the instructions did say to top it off with some air after 24 hours because the microfiber material will stretch. The warranty on it was the best we saw on Amazon, many beds we looked at only had 30 days! The company keep us n the loop when the bed shipped and sent another message after we received it checking in to see if we had any questions. I like that they put their customer service information on the bed along with the phone number in case there are any issues, quality products and good support go a long way with me. Spend the extra money and give it a try, I am sure you will have the same experience we have
*Please note that I am updating my review from a one star to a 5 star. Customer service contacted me about my disappointment in this air mattress due to the problems. I explained to them what had happened and they immediately kept in touch with me and sent me a new one. I haven't been able to try it out, but I honestly think that there's a bad apple in every bunch, and I happened to get it. I have never had Customer Service that was so willing to make sure that I would be happy with my purchase. Heck, I've never had Customer Service contact me first. A truly amazing mattress and company. Highly recommend.
This one has surpassed my expectations, my daughter and her friends love it and they both fit easily in it. It will easily fit two adults, I am 5’4 and my husband is 6’2 and we have plenty of space on it. It is nice and high off the ground and inflates in minutes. What an amazing warranty and the company sent the warranty card as well. The bed had all the customer service info on it along with a phone number and all the instructions, it was pretty nice because the instructions are right on the bed itself. My queen sheets fit perfectly. We have only had it for a little while but it seems like a long term keeper!