- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Csm edition (October 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466407506
- ISBN-13: 978-1466407503
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,129,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
7: English in Films for Classroom Teachers & Study at Home Students: Catch Me If You Can, The Matrix, The Firm, The Insider, Lord of War, ESL Exercises Csm Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Jon Michael Miller has been a teacher of ESOL for over 20 years. He holds a Ph.D. in English from Penn State University, where he taught and studied. He developed this English in Films series for use in his own English classes, both for ESOL and for American college classes. He has founded English in Florida for international executives, students, travelers and immigrants, and continues to use the English in Films series with his students.