- Series: The Medieval World
- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 12, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582059658
- ISBN-13: 978-0582059658
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,324,795 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
English Noblewomen in the Later Middle Ages (The Medieval World) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Ward's search is meticulous and highlights some of the under-explored areas of upper-class women's lives, alongside the more usual marriage, family and religion ... This is an excellent introduction."
The Innes Review (Journal of the Scottish Catholic Historical Association