OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 100 Ft Wireless Range, Microphone, IPX5, Bluetooth Speakers by Cambridge Sound Works, Black
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.00 (26%)|
|Model Name||OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 100 Ft Wireless Range, Play Two Speakers Together (4th Gen only), Mic, IPX5, Bluetooth Speakers Parent See more|
|Battery Life||1 days|
About this item
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices
- IPX5 WATER RESISTANT – The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is totally Splashproof, Rainproof shower speaker, great Shower Speaker; with IPX5 certification the speaker can resist gentle water spray and splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged ..... The perfect Gifts for Men, Gifts for Women
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME UP TO 14 HOURS - Play from morning till night; battery can play up to 14 hours at 2/3 volume; AUX IN Jack connect from TVs and non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm Line-In cable for the Perfect Line-In Speaker; BUILT-IN Microphone for personal handsfree speakerphone calls from a Cellphone or iPhone; Light-weight just 10 oz, 5” long, 2.8” high INCLUDES Micro-USB charging cable; Official OontZ Angle 3 Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OontZ Angle 3 (4thGen) Portable Bluetooth Speaker has been further enhanced with Bluetooth 5.0, upgraded to USB Type C charging port for more reliable charging, and enables two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) speakers to play together with incredible Left Channel – Right Channel separation or in two separate locations. The OontZ Angle 3 (4thGen) has the same Loud volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, and Incredible 100-foot Wireless Bluetooth Range, 14 hours of Playtime on a single charge and IPX5 certified Rainproof.
The OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) with Great Audio Performance
- The new OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) delivers higher quality sound, with exceptional clarity.
- Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume, distortion free even at max volume.
- Play your music to Two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) speakers wirelessly connected together for exceptional stereo sound (Second OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) sold separately). Note: Not compatible with previous generations of OontZ Angle 3.
- Incredible Bluetooth Wireless Range Play up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your Bluetooth device.
- Our advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides faster connection to your device.
- Ultra-Portable just 10 ounces, with 14-hour playtime makes for the perfect portable speaker
- Custom designed precision stereo drivers deliver crystal clear Highs and Mids
- Bass output is enhanced by our proprietary downward facing passive bass radiator
- Unique triangular design expands the sound stand and enhances the sound quality of the music and vocals.
Pump up on the volume even louder when you play your music to two OontZ Angle 3 (4thGen) Speakers together
- Set the Two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) speakers to play in Left Channel – Right Channel (sold separately)
- Left channel and right channel setting delivers incredible stereo separation with the two speakers up to 100 feet apart*
- With a press of a button switch to Dual Mode and play each speaker in two different areas up to 100 feet apart. *
* walls or obstructions will significantly reduce the distance apart the two speakers can play together.
Play your music up to 100 unobstructed feet apart in two different areas simultaneously!
- Fill two areas with great sound, easily connect two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) Speakers together and play in separate areas
- You can place the two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) in separate areas up to an incredible 100 unobstructed feet apart*
- Let the music flow from space to space, with full stereo playing from each speaker
- The two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) speakers can connect and play together each time you turn them on
- Each OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) is sold separately
Incredible 100 Foot Wireless Bluetooth Range
- Play up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device*
- Our Advanced antenna design provides for a quicker connection and greater wireless range
- Place your OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) where you want, and your device can be up to 100 feet away.
IPX5 Certified Water Resistant
- Splash proof, rainproof, Dustproof, outdoor travel speaker. Perfect for the beach, poolside, golf cart, everywhere you go.
- Water resistant IPX5 can resist gentle water spray and splash, but cannot be partially or fully submerged.
- Connects easily to your Bluetooth devices
- Aux In Port for connecting to non-Bluetooth devices, use a 3.5mm Audio Cable.
- The OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) supports Track Forward and Track Back
- Built-in Mic for handsfree personal speakerphone, for calls from your iPhone or Smartphone
- Just over 9 ounces, Size: 5.25 inches x 2.6 inches x 2.8 inches
- Package includes: OontZ Angle 3, USB Type C Charging Cable and Quick Start Guide
|OontZ Angle solo||OontZ Angle 3||OontZ Angle 3 RainDance||OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA||OontZ Angle 3 Pro||OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA|
|Bluetooth Range||Up to 100 feet||Up to 100 feet||Up to 100 feet||Up to 100 feet||Up to 100 feet||Up to 100 feet|
|Supports Playing Two Together||Play Two OontZ Angle 3 4th Gen speakers together||Play Two OontZ Angle 3 RainDance speakers together||Play Two OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA speakers together||Play Two OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA Pro Edition speakers together||Play Two OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA speakers together|
|Power||5 Watts||10 Watts||10 Watts||14 Watts||21 Watts||24 Watts|
|Battery Playtime||Up to 10 Hours||Up to 14 Hours||Up to 14 Hours||Up to 20 Hours||Up to 15 Hours||Up to 8 Hours|
|Water Resistance||IPX5||IPX5||IPX7 Waterproof||IPX7 Waterproof||IPX7 Waterproof||IPX5|
|Supports OontZ App||Control Advanced Functions|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These days there are a handful left from the major brands. One of them I was curious about was this series from Cambridge SoundWorks, a company I’ve known and respected since I worked directly with their founder Henry Kloss back in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Unlike the early days of Bluetooth mini speakers this little speaker was only nineteen bucks, probably the lowest I’ve ever paid for any speaker. I had mixed expectations. But I chose it both for its size and its shape, I was looking for a small personal speaker to put on the base of my desktop monitor to be able to listen to content at low volume without using my high-end Boston Acoustics system.
The small size is truly impressive as is the surprisingly nice look and feel of the speaker. It is heavier than similar no name speakers and you almost have to wonder how they can sell it for such a low price. It comes with a micro USB charging cable and also a mini audio cable. The power switch is easily reached near the top of the back of the speaker where the audio input and charging port are also located behind a rubber flap. The rest of the controls are on the right side of the wedge.
The speaker will pair easily with newer Bluetooth devices but it seems it is not 100% compatible with all of the many standards. For example it would not pair with my desktop computer without downloading an updated Bluetooth driver.
The most important thing you probably want to know is how does it sound. I’m sorry to say that with almost 20,000 review written already, many of them high energy endorsements, I’m not as impressed. I have definitely heard better from similar sized, and even smaller, speakers. It’s not bad, but it’s not knock your socks off impressive. And it’s definitely not a speaker that you would choose if there were more than one or two listeners or for use outdoors.
There are a couple of things to be aware of that I liked – one is that if you use the audio cable the speaker won’t shut off automatically after a few minutes like many other brands do, but it will shut off after 15 minutes of non-playing when used in the Bluetooth mode. Interestingly, if you pair it with an Echo device the power stays on all the time in battery mode so you would probably want to keep it plugged in to a power source if that’s your plan.
I also like that you only hear the pairing sound once the first time unlike many other brands that make a loud sound whenever they are powered on or when pairing is successful. For me that is a deal breaker.
Yes, this is a Bluetooth speaker, and yes, it does pair up and play music from your device, but to claim that the sound quality is anywhere near "good" is stretching things. There are some Bluetooth speakers that make you wonder just how someone managed to make so much sound come out of such a small device. Unfortunately, this isn't one of those. It sounds "okay," but there is nothing about it that is going to amaze you in ANY way. Yes, it plays music, but don't expect it to amaze you in any way. It plays music like any small speaker would, but nothing more...or less, to be fair.
Not sure if I'll keep this or not.
It came quickly and sounded pretty good ... for a few months. The problem (and it shares this with many electronic devices) is the USB charging port. The USB port is flimsy. Very flimsy. Soon I had to "jiggle" the cord to get it to change, then no amount of finagling would get it to work
People complain when a device has no USB but instead a 5.5mm charger/ power source ... but at least they are bulletproof.
Top reviews from other countries
It feels quality by its weight and finish and the design is better than the standard rectangular box. I would recommend this speaker and my only complaint is regarding the position of the AUX cable in. The AUX socket could have been situated lower down in order to hide the sight of the jack and associated cable coming out of the rear of the speaker at high level. A small compromise for otherwise perfect sound reproduction. So far so good and I look forward to continue to listen to its delightful tones
Tried others, but the sound was a little too quiet. This speaker is unexpectedly loud (if you require that) even has bass. Great sound quality and even has a cool simple design that looks good.
For such a compact speaker I'm impressed. Battery/charge life I keep mine plugged in usually so I may not be the best review to give you an accurate reading on this. But I've had it out for several hours, over three. Pretty loud and have not run out of charge.
Great product. Very happy.
This is a very neat and compact unit with easily accessible buttons and covered USB slot.
It's too early to comment on charge longevity, but I'll update this if I have any issues.
As expected with a 10w speaker, it's capable of reproducing sound at high volume without loss of quality, and even though I don't generally have it loud, it passed that test.
As expected, the sound quality of the Angle 3 is an improvement on my Surface Pro speaker (which actually isn't bad for a tiny built in speaker), though you're generally just getting a bit more body and volume.
It's really worth trying it on different surfaces as it can make a big difference to the sound quality.
In the first few days of use, I have occasionally had a poor Bluetooth connection when switching it on, resulting in the sound breaking up. Each time though, switching the speaker off and back on has resolved the issue.
I didn't really get this for portability, but it's an obvious advantage to be able to port whatever I'm listening to around the house uninterrupted. I haven't really tested the range, but again, I'll update this if I encounter any issues.
I think for it's simplicity and power, it's pretty good value for money and I'm very pleased with it.
Positives: for the price I paid, the sound quality is very good. Dynamic enough for my wide musical tastes (EDM, rock, pop, classical), and also for spoken word for my presentation. Battery life is good. Easy to recharge. Splashproof/showerproof for in a shower (although I’ve yet to try that). No problem connecting via Bluetooth on all my devices both Apple bases and PC.
Negative: minor as it is, it doesn’t fill a big room like Sonos does, but then, it’s a quarter of the price of Sonos.
I would have written a 3 star if I’d paid the RRP
We have multiple phones that connect, and you just need to press the bluetooth button on the side for it to look again for the closest device.
I am happy with the battery life; it seems like we rarely need to charge it.
Its a small speaker so it is handy to travel with or bring from room to room.
I would happily buy another.