Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips, 10 oz
($0.44 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Packaging may vary
- Contain 1 - 10 ounce bag
- Verified Non-GMO, Allergy-Friendly, Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Paleo-Friendly.
- Enjoy Life products are free from gluten and wheat, peanuts, dairy, tree nuts, soy, casein, sulfites, egg, lupin, sesame, fish, mustard, crustaceans, shellfish.
- Premium chocolate derived from sustainably harvested cocoa beans.
- Made with all-natural ingredients.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium chocolate derived from sustainably harvested cocoa beans.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.05 x 8.44 x 0.77 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Item model number : 853522000306
- UPC : 707003979271 853522000306 620023170841 885376991356 799554680355 798235734417
- Manufacturer : Hometown Foods
- ASIN : B000VK5VTO
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,987 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #16 in Baking Chocolates
- Customer Reviews:
Evaporated cane juice, chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), and non-diary cocoa butter.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm giving them a neutral rating since the chips are probably as good as everyone says when they're not all melted together and covered in crystallized fats. The seller really needs to put a warning in the listing about shipping to warm climates. The vast majority of the 1-star reviews, which make up 20% of their reviews, are from people who received melted chocolate. 20%! Many of those negative reviews probably could have been prevented if the seller had a warning in the listing...
Top reviews from other countries
will update regarding the taste and quality.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.