BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on December 24, 2012
Highly recommend these. I'm a chocolate addict, but after starting the GAPS diet and learning about how to heal from multiple food allergies, I was happy to find a chocolate that was at least safer than most of the others out there. Now, if only they would replace the sugar ingredient for honey, I would be in heaven.

I save these for those times I really want a "normal" treat (like at the movies, or holidays when everyone else is eating sweets) and I feel less guilty about what I'm doing to my gut, since the only problem GAPS wise here is the sugar. It's a great occasional treat (and I make a version of buckeyes with them that are to die for).

HIGHLY recommend.
on June 18, 2016
My daughter in law found out she is allergic to soy. It is impossible to find soy free chocolate so I was thrilled to find Enjoy Life products. I found the flavor and melt ability to be the same as the "name brand" chocolates I have always used.
Looking forward to trying your other products.
on August 3, 2017
Fantastic flavor and texture! I love that they don't taste waxy or fake. Because they are so flavorful, a few go a long way. Came packed in an semi-insulated box with an ice pack. It was a very hot day, and I am glad I was home because I got them right away, but the ice pack was melted. I am afraid if they had sat on my porch they would have melted into a solid chocolate brick. They maybe need to fix the way they package and send them. Other than that, SUPER happy with them! :)
on March 5, 2017
No one in my family can believe how incredible these chocolate chips are -- we all swear they taste better than "regular" chocolate chips! No chemical aftertaste - -just delicious chocolate that melts in your mouth.
on August 22, 2016
LOVE these chocolate chips. I go through about 50 lbs of these chocolate chips each month in my bakery. They are perfect because they are allergen free- no dairy, no soy and no gluten. Only three ingredients-chocolate liquor, non dairy cocoa butter, and evaporated cane juice. No ingredients that you can't pronounce, and no refined sugar. If you use a lot of chocolate chips, this is the way to go. They taste like regular chocolate chips. My kids love them too, and they would never know the difference. If you are looking for a healthy alternative or a allergen free alternative to regular chocolate chips, this is the way to go.
on August 23, 2015
Our son has multiple sensitivities, so most chocolate is a no-no for him. Enjoy Life enables him to enjoy a bit of sweet at the end of a meal. We have also used these many times in muffins, sweet breads, cookies, and have even made homemade candy for holidays with it. I so appreciate having an option for my boy. These are pricey, but who wants to live without chocolate? ;0D
on January 17, 2015
Oddly enough, I use these chocolate chips for weight control. When my sweet tooth activates (several times daily), I dump some frozen berries, 1% milk and a heaping teaspoon of Enjoy Life chocolate chips into a cereal bowl. The frozen berries make the milk tingly cold and the chocolate chips and berries make for crunchy bites of sweetness. It works! My sweet tooth is satisfied and my calorie count doesn't soar.
on March 21, 2015
I keep buying these from amazon and from the store when in stock. ONLY chocolate chips I know of I can safely eat due to various food allergies of mine. They taste better than "the other chocolate chips that come in the same color bag" and they are great stirred into fruit-flavored yogurt like strawberry or pineapple! Price-wise it's better to buy from amazon than the grocery store.
on January 8, 2015
This is a lot of chocolate. Great for those who do a lot of baking. Enjoy life chocolate is great for those with food allergies or wish to eat a vegan or gluten-free diet.

These chunks are the same that you get in the smaller bags, just in bulk. I bake for someone with a ton of allergies and these work well. However, they are more pure than brands like Nestle, or Hershey's or Ghiradelli. The ingredients are evaporated cane juice, chocolate and cocoa butter. That's it.

I normally use these in big cookies, but I've also used them in my brownie recipes and have had good results.

Overall, they are marketed toward those with special diets, but superior to the standard chips and chunks you get in the grocery store, so anyone will enjoy them. If you care about quality food, you will like these way more than the "standard" stuff.

I buy in bulk to make sure I always have some on hand for my guests with special needs.
on June 29, 2014
I had to go gluten free for the Paleo plan and my daughter is gluten free. I wanted a chip that was gluten free dairy free and it would be nice if it also tasted like real chocolate chips. this is a great product! I also like that I was able to get several packages for a lower price, these are more expensive than regular chips so it was nice to get the bulk. I would recommend this product, enjoy life is a great brand! I just turned my cousin on to this product, they have to go gluten free dairy free and she didn't know about these.