- Paperback: 203 pages
- Publisher: 2020 Vision (April 11, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0971067503
- ISBN-13: 978-0971067509
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,198,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Enjoying God Paperback – April 11, 2007
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Josh Hunt is the author of numerous books related to Small Groups and Sunday School, including:
· You Can Double Your Class in Two Years or Less
· Disciplemaking Teachers
· Teach Like Jesus
· 10 Marks of Incredible Teachers
· What Makes Groups Grow
Josh has conducted hundreds of training sessions in churches all across America and Australia. These churches include:
· First Baptist, Atlanta, GA
· Thomas Road Baptist, Lynchburg, VA
· First Baptist, Orlando, FL
· Houston First Baptist Church
Josh has arguably written more Bible Study lessons than any human, living or dead. He writes 4 new lessons a week and has done so for a couple of decades.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WOW! He had me hooked in the first couple of pages, and I couldn't put it down! Josh has an engaging writing style that draws the reader into his thought processes and experiences, and allows anyone to relate to the subject.
Josh is a sanctified cheerleader, who exhorts, encourages, and excites his readers into taking a few simple steps that lead us to a paradigm shift in the way we perceive our relationship with God.