|Item Weight||6.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||2980|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1000|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Number of Handles||1|
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Enkay 2980 Magnifier Led Lamp with Clamp
|Price:||$71.15 & FREE Shipping|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ultra Bright 56 LED Illuminated Desktop Magnifier Lamp Light with Clamp - 5 Diopter 5" Lens - White (FCM-820LEDA)
Magnifying Clamp-On Desk Lamp
Enkay 2985 Desktop Magnifier Led Lamp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HOBBYTOWN||R.P. ELECTRONICS||LAMPS PLUS||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||White||White - Ivory||White|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||Fluorescent||LED|
|Material Type||—||Glass, Plastic, Metal||Glass||Plastic|
|Additional Features||Adjustable||Great for working with Electronics||Adjustable||Magnification|
|Style Name||Mission||Modern||Contemporary||Magnifying Desk Lamp|
Elkay Products has been an importer and distributor of hand tools, drill accessories, hobby tools and polishing accessories since 1952. Elkay's mission is to provide customers with a less expensive alternative to the larger more expensive tool distributors without compromising quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Well constructed and quality materials
- Magnifying glass was excellent
- Easy to move and adjustable, with the arm supporting the weight
- Mounts well and mount is sturdy
- Light is definitely soft. Brightness is okay, but not great. If you're placing the light 5 inches away from what you want to see and using the magnifying glass, then it's great. But place it 2 feet above your work area and it feels too soft. These LED's just aren't that bright. The volume is LED's is good, but they're not bright. I compared it to a relatively cheap LED flash light and the LED's were visibly much brighter (running off two AA batteries).
- The joint at the bottom of the light, the one located an inch above the mount, really isn't a fully functional joint. The entire light can move forward no problem (in the direction of the head), but I like to often push my light backward to store it, when not in use. I do this so it's not always sitting over my desktop/work bench. My last one did this no problem; you could push it back and out of the way. On this light that bottom circular joint doesn't allow the upper part or leg to go back any further than what you see in the picture. That means the first arm going up from the joint needs to sit mostly straight up or forward. This also means it's harder to move the light/head down to something that might be located close to the mount, because the arm won't swing back allowing it to come down. This was a serious limitation to the work bench, making it hard to move out of the way (I could only push it up and out of the way). It's one of those things you don't notice until you start using it and then you get frustrated with the design....especially since my other light didn't have this limitation.
Ultimately while this met 70% of my needs, my past light was cheaper, far more functional and gave better light. Unfortunately my past light broke after 8 years of use. So I decided to return this light and continue looking for another one.
That is, only for about the first month of regular use. From then on, I noticed that they were starting to dim significantly. After about 6 months, they don't even provide as much light as an offset sky light without direct sunlight in a neighboring room. I can look directly at the lights without even a flinch. This wasn't case when I bought these.
Attached are two pictures, hardly differentiating when the light is on or off, and a third showing the direct light while it's on.
Some of the LEDs are a little brighter than the others, and the ones that are dimmer have a black tint to them. This leads me to believe that there are likely power supply issues that are over-powering these LEDs, causing them to burn out over time.
Either way, something is cheap about these lamps; they're not worth the money!!