- Shipping Weight: 14.4 pounds
- ASIN: B01HJKHTOS
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #500,088 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Enkeeo 4 Person Famliy Camping Tent Ultralight Compact Backpacking Tents with Frame Pole, Tent Stakes, Carry Bag for Outdoor Hiking Park Beach (Green/Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LONG LASTING MATERIAL: 1,500mm waterproof PU coated polyester (layer), waterproof and moistureproof polyethylene (floor), 3 shock corded fiberglass frame pole (0.43’’ diameter), 4 ropes and 22 tent stakes (0.15’’ diameter) for better windproof ability
- GREAT SLEEPING CAPACITY: (55.11’’+82.67’’) L x 118.11’’W x 68.89’’H, the spacious tent enables 3-4 people to sleep in with comfort and large space, and a vestibule area for pets
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: an outer waterproof flysheet with inner mesh layer suits for raining days and brings more breathable inner air, a back mesh window and the rolled up outer/side curtains keep ventilating while a durable zipper is for easy entry/exit
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: super lightweight and compact enough to store and transport with the carrying bag, great for camping, hiking, parks or beach
- EASY TO SETUP & USE: this backpacking tent features the simple 3-pole design with ropes and tent stakes for easy and fast setting up and taking down during usage
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
4-Person Tent as Your Home
Choosing a right tent can prevent you to get wet and cold or keep the bugs off for you and your family while sleeping outside in the dark night. Enkeeo’s 4-person backpacking tent is large and reliable to stay as home, making your sleeping in a tent experience much more enjoyable.
Portable and Thoughtful Design
Lightweight and compact enough to store in a carrying bag, the waterproof and anti-tear polyester, moistureproof polyethylene, shock-corded fiberglass pole frame, windproof ropes and stakes make our tent last long. Meanwhile, the outer waterproof flysheet with inner mesh layer suits for raining days and ensures the inner air more breathable, the outer/side curtains can roll up to keep ventilating while a durable zipper is for easy entry/exit.
Easy to Pitch your Tent
Setting up a tent shouldn’t be a hassle when you are camping or sleeping outside at nights. Our 4-person tent features the 3 simple pole design with 4 fixed ropes and 22 tent stakes for easy and fast setting up and taking down during usage.
Flysheet: 1500mm Waterproof PU Coated Polyester
Groundsheet: Waterproof Polyethylene
Frame Pole: 0.43’’/11mm Diameter Fiberglass
Tent Stake: Galvanized 0.15’’D x 7.08’’ L/ 4mm D x18cm L
Dimension: (55.11’’+82.67’’) L x 118.11’’W x 68.89’’H / (140+210cm) x300cm x 175cm
Packing Size: 25.6’’ x 7.09’’ x 7.09’’/65cm x 18cm x 18cm
Net Weight: 12.87lbs/5.84kg
Season: 3 seasons
1x Enkeeo Camping Tent
3x Frame Pole
22x Tent Stakes
4x Fixed Ropes
1x Carrying Bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It easily fits into the boot of a car and would be suitable for taking with you on the train.
The tent comes in two main sections, a ground sheet inner tent and an over tent that adds a little porch area.
The tent also includes the usual pegs, ropes etc. The one thing it didn't include were any instructions as to how to set it up, fortunately they were located on the Amazon product page.
Setup took about 30 minutes and you really need two people to get the job done. The included rope is a nice bright orange to help you spot it, and hopefully not fall over it, when it's in place.
Once assembled you've an inner tent with an outer cover. This also gives you a little porch area for storing things like dirty shoes.
Inside the tent is enough room for 4 people sleeping, but it'd be a bit of a snug fit and doesn't give much room. At 6ft I could lie down fully with a little room to spare and the tent was tall enough for me to stand in the middle without needing to bend down.
This would be ideal for 2 people if you also wanted a bit of space to store items, you do get a coupe of side pockets for small items such as mobiles, eReaders etc.
It can feel warm and humid on a bright day, fortunately there is a little ventilation window, designed to stay open even in the rain, that allows for some fresh air.
No problem hiding out inside from the rain, the water just runs off the tent.
Decent tent for a small number of people, the compact size means it can be easily transported and although it is fiddly to get back into the bag it is doable as long as you remember to get all the air out as you fold it back up.
The best part of this tent is the built in vestibule. It has two zippered entrances that can be left open for circulation, or closed for privacy. Initially I had both entrances opened which provided air circulation and protection from the sun. The side that does not open provided protection from the wind. At night I closed both zippered openings and had a nice private area to store extra gear, a chair and also provided me privacy for my bucket with toilet seat. I was camping alone and being a female, was a bit wary of trekking to the privys in the middle of the night by myself. The vestibule was perfect! I give this tent a five star. Once I get a chance to use it in warmer weather, I'll update about the ventilation or lack of.
All in all, Love the tent.