Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on October 13, 2016
I needed a bag to hold my new mini ipad. This works perfectly, while also able to hold other things too! Like snacks, and candy. The pocket on the outside (which is pictured to holding a cell phone) is a plus. But it's been a while since cell phones were that shape, with the introduction of smart phones and tablets, so that pocket is good and perfect to hold my Vape MOD with easy access. The size is good, not too big or too small but in the middle for me and what i use it for.
on April 16, 2011
I bought this to carry my Nook Color, charger, glasses, cell phone, etc. - all the things that I have no where to carry to my seat on a plane or when I run to the coffee shop. Everything fits perfect, I have even dropped in a water bottle and snack on occasion with no problem. This bag doesn't have any padded lining but that is fine with me since my Nook is in a cover. The front pocket has a snap latch that isn't easy to open with one hand and therefore isn't very accessible - so that is where I carry the charger. I like the top carrying handle for situations when the shoulder strap isn't masculine enough for me. Overall - a good man bag of solid canvas material. I never thought I would use the word "manbag" but here I am...
on April 27, 2008
This is a great bag that is gender-neutral, weather resistant, and it fits in my motorcycle saddlebags. All my man stuff fits and when its time to go, I just grab the bag and take off. Glasses check, cell phone check, wallet check, check book check, powerbars check, can of soda check, half-eaten left over subway sandwich check... all that and still room for a few other manly things without coming off as if I'm carrying a purse. I've tried lots of small travel bags for similar use and this is the best of all and for a great price.
on July 1, 2012
this bag is actually pretty useful. got it 3 days ago and have only used it when leaving my house. I can put my wallet, phone, book, notepad, pen, keys, headphones, camera, umbrella and sunglassed in there and still have space for an energy bar and water bottle! the quality could be a little better, but the functinality more than makes up for it I must say.
on July 27, 2008
I wanted an everyday bag that I could carry a variety of articles to include a medium size handgun. I have over purses that I carry when I wear a suit or dressed up and this sturdy bag was perfect for everyday. Its compact, has a carrying handle on top and has a shoulder strap. Can carry a great amount of stuff and has a compartment inside that holds my credit cards money and retired police credentials.
on May 9, 2011
I was looking for a cheap bag I could put my gun cleaning supplies in. This bag was way cheaper than the toiletry bags I could find and has separate compartments that I can place different cleaning tools in. It's a cheap bag, but for the price I am more than happy with the purchase.
on November 29, 2008
I had my $65 Victorinox bag stolen in Barcelona. I bought this as a replacement. While it's not quite as good, it is definitely worth the money. If it get's stolen or lost you don't have to fret. Plenty of room for book, glasses, water and travel umbrella
on February 11, 2010
Will keep but needed a larger bag for European travel. Good quality though, great price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.