BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 19, 2013
I absolutely love(d) this bag. It fits most of what I was looking for it to fit, which was a container with salad, or a sandwich, plus some fruit, snacks, utensils. The mesh on the side does NOT fit a normal sized water bottle, only one of those mini ones. The bag is overall a great size, not too big nor too small. With an icepack, kept my food cold for hours. Unfortunately, the zipper broke and it has come off of the tracks. I have had this bag for about 4 months, so I am not happy that it has broken already. I will be searching for a new one.
on July 8, 2015
Great lunch box. For me its the perfect size, Its just large enough to fit my breakfast, lunch and snacks in it. But its still small enough to take with me to work and find a spot in my offices refrigerator. I have had this for just about 2 years now and It still looks good on the outside. The inside is another matter. The main compartment is this white cloth like texture and it gets dirty very easily and is kind of hard to clean up. The top compartment has a foil lined top with padding and after a while it started to tear and it became better to remove the padding that was inside. It kind of looks jankey inside now but I am the only person that sees the inside so its fine. For the price its pretty good and I am going on 3 years pretty soon with it so its lasting a long time.
on August 27, 2013
I used to use a walmart bag to carry around my daily lunch but that was beginning to be a hassle as there are no compartments. I bought this bag and 2 days later it showed up (love amazon prime!). The bottom section can hold 4 containers I already have. My contaimers are about 4X7" and the 4th container is a small cube that fits in there sideways. I love this thing. I workout a lot and I'm not home often so its important for me to take everything/majority of what I am going to eat for the day with me. I can fit breakfast and 4 meals along with a snack or two in here. It has a side pouch so you can store small things like a knife, spoon, fork or a small amount of paper goods like a note or a paycheck. The top section is one big opening and will easily fit something like a envelope. It's well insulated and appears to be holding up well to daily use. I have spilled a couple things in there but with water and a paper towel it is easy to clean up. The strap is a nice addition. I sling mine around my neck and wear the bag like a satchel instead of having it on my shoulder. This prevents it from slipping off and allows me to have access to the bag if I want to reach something in there like my chap stick or keys or maybe even a gun if you needed to.
on May 16, 2017
Excellent cooler bag... has a roomy main pouch along with a good sized top pouch and a small front pouch. I can fit so much in it and the separate areas keeps things organized.
VINE VOICEon June 8, 2015
My biggest gripe with this cooler is that it states in the description that this is an insulated cooler bag, but it is not. It has a very thin lining inside that is made of cheap plastic and not the same as pictured on Amazon's website (shows a silver shiny insulation like most coolers have). It is also very flimsy and does not stand up well (completely sags in when empty).

On the positive, the cooler does hold quite a bit for its size. I am able to put my daily lunch and snacks in it which typically consist of: 3 cup tupperware type container, small baggie of carrots, small baggie of grapes, sandwich size baggie of chips, a banana, and an apple. I also can lay down a 16.9 oz plastic water bottle.
on July 8, 2014
I bought this in 2012 and it had the foil lining at the top, the lining pulled apart after awhile but it is a very strong bag. It is easy to wipe off because of the nylon material. I still have that bag from 2012 and I am still using it even though the plastic lining in the bottom section is totally gone.The bag is strong.

Because I loved that bag I decided in 2013 to buy two. When the bags came they were nothing like the one I bought in 2012, it was a CHEAP material, only have a cheap white plastic lining at the top instead of foil. Bag is flimsy and soft, zipper thin and broke off in a few days. When I contacted the seller I was told that it was the same bag, Am I stupid not to know what I purchased? This seller is not being truthful. Seller needs to change the pictures as the bags he has now is NOTHING like the pictures. I wasted my money.
on September 6, 2013
This is the first item that I have ever been truly dissatisfied which I ordered from Amazon. True it is a good little lunch bag with a good basic idea but it just doesn't live up to expectations. First of all it is made with very light weight material which doesn't hold its shape. So instead of the nice rounded top you have a smushed in top from both sides from the handle. Also because the material is so pliable it is very hard to zip it up around the main compartment. Cute bag but just cheaply made.
on October 29, 2013
My son usually carries the Thermos Foogo Leak Proof Stainless Steel Food Jar, Blue, 10 Ounce to school, and most of the standard children's lunchboxes were too small to handle even this tiny thermos. For the price, this is a great bag, and I like the fact that it has an extra pocket on the top and side, and a pocket for a juicebox on the side.
But only the top part is insulated. The large rectangular part is waterproof , but anything cold would need to go in the round top part.
As a bonus, the outside seems to hold acrylic paint very well. I painted the sides, and the paint stuck - I didn't really think it would!
Update: Its hard for little kids to remember to check multiple pockets for food, so as much as I love this bag, when it gets warmer, I might need to replace it with one that is one large insulated pocket.
on July 25, 2015
I had to return this item. I asked if they had any aluminum insulated bags and the seller sent me photos of this bag opened and the inside top in the photo was lined with aluminum. I have been trying to replace a bag my fathers employer gave out years ago, and this matched his bag in both design and aluminum insulation. I received the bag quickly. But upon opening it and seeing the picture did not match the product I did not even take it out of the box and returned it the next day. I have contacted the seller to see if they indeed have the item pictured.
on August 29, 2015
For some time now I have been looking for a quality lunch bag and this is it. Its insulation works perfectly when I am trying to store items while keeping them at a cold temperature. Place an ice pack in this lunch bag and you are good to go. There is also plenty of space to store items in the bag which makes it easy to place a bento box, ice pack, and utensils. In addition, the build quality is satisfactory and its aesthetics are simple, but clean. I enjoy using this bag for lunch at work and is extremely mobile.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.