Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 8, 2013
I purchased this bag for my wife for Christmas because she wanted a basic gym bag to put her stinky clothes in after a work-out. Well, I would probably not even put my stinky clothes in it because it would quite possibly make my clothes stink even worse than my sweat!

I put (hid) this behind my clothes hanging in the closet for a couple of weeks before Christmas and a few times I decided to wear a shirt from around that area in the closet. As soon as I put the shirt on, I noticed a foul oder. I thought my shirt had gone sour, so I washed it and grabbed a different one from that area. Same thing. I noted that the smell was only on the left side of the shirts... Right next to where the bag was sitting. I kind of shrugged it off and got it out to wrap a few days before Christmas. It was at that time (when I took it out of the bag it came in) that I really couldn't handle the smell. I'm a dude and quite used to foul oders, but this was bad. So, I contacted Amazon and returned it (hassle free) and purchased an Adidas bag instead. SO GLAD I DID. For the price, there are FAR better bags out there. Don't get me wrong.. the Ensign bag had a great array of pockets for various things, but the build quality was poor (and apparently by random, it smelled). Go with something else. Or you'll be washing all of your clothes.
on May 28, 2015
I've never been a fan of big gym bags but my other ones kept breaking and I'm a broke full time college student so my budget isn't at its highest to afford all those high quality expensive bags so when I came across this bag it caught my eyes. After reading the reviews other people have left about how the bag breaks within the first week of using it and it's material is low quality I was a little skeptical..
First off your spending $17 on a gym bag so Idk what people expect to get when it's only $17 but besides that I've used it for a little over a week now and have had no problems and have grown pretty fond of this bag. I've stuffed it to is max and have had my laptop in there as well and it holds up fine! Bag has everything any one would need in a daily gym bag and I go 6 days a week and use it every day. I have no complaints about this bag, you get what you pay for it and more outa it, easily could be sold for $25.
on April 20, 2015
Was looking for a gym bag that had a separate compartment for shoes. This fit the bill and the price is reasonable. I'll agree with some of the other reviews that the shoes use up a lot of space in the bag, but it still has room for a change of clothes. I'd like to see another zipped pocket on it, but other than that, it's a great bag for the price.
on November 23, 2015
For a cheap bag it's well made and it carries all the stuffs that I need to go to the gym. The shoes compartment I really like on the bag. Really recommend. I bought this bag on Nov 16 2015 and this bag gets lots of abuse and still holding real well. Zippers and stitching are still holding well.
on February 5, 2014
I was so excited to get this bag at first but when I first opened it the shoe compartment zipper was already messed up. It was a quick fix by just moving the other side of the zipper up to get the dang thing just to close. I said I was never going to use that zipper for that reason. This is just the beginning of the catastrophe that is this bag. I go to open my bag at the gym a few days later and the main zipper falls off! I was just in shock and had to get ready to go to class so I zip it closed with the other zipper. I'm on my way to class with a paid of shoes, pants, shirt, 2 meals, and some toiletries when the dang strap comes apart!!! This made for a very frustrating day and disappointing buy. Hopefully they get these thing fixed up for new buyers. I was so excited to get this bag and just couldn't believe all the grief it put me through. I hope you guys have better luck than I did. I might have just gotten a dud. However, don't expect toooooooooo much when purchasing this product.
on May 10, 2013
This is an adequate bag. I find the end zipper pocket very useful for holding my spin-class shoes. So, I can have my spin shoes there and my running shoes inside the bag.

I've found that I keep all my small things in the end zipper, like my lock, gloves and headphones; because, I shove it in the locker and the end zipper is right there with all of those things within easy reach.

It needs more pockets in side. It has the one big zipper on the side. I added a synch bag to keep my what-nots.
on August 10, 2015
Cheap garbage. Athough i'm still using if for the gym. The stitching for the shoe bag compartment has fallen apart. One of the side pockets came with broken zippers. And the sewed in tubing on the edges of the bag are starting to come away. You get what you paid for here.
on July 8, 2013
The bag itself is reasonably well designed, but it's clear that the price is reflected in the quality of the materials. Within a month, one of the zipper tags snapped off despite being metal. It otherwise has held together. The compartment for shoes is kinda nice, but after making use of it for a while, I'm not sure I would care about that feature as much in a future purchase.
on September 9, 2014
If you are looking for a gym bag that has some great features and don't want to spend much, this is a good bag. I use it daily and there are no problems with it, however, if you are looking for a sturdy, solid, long-lasting bag this is not it. I am waiting for the zippers to break off any minute - they don't feel too sturdy. Also, it is very floppy and does not stand up easily on it's own, even though it has a board at the bottom. I like the different pouches and pockets. Overall, it does what I need it to do but as I use it more and more, I probably would not buy again. Again, no problems with it - it just is not a high-quality bag. Good for a ratty ole gym bag!
on August 20, 2014
While the bag has a lot of storage space for what I need, it is very cheaply made. I have stitching falling out on pretty much all of the pockets and the zippers are some of the worst I've ever had to deal with. Most of the time, they don't seal properly and are left open. The zippers on the shoe compartment have broken, so I no longer have a pull tab to pull the zipper closed. Also, one of the zippers fell off, preventing the compartment from being sealed properly.

If this bag was built with actual care, I would enjoy it more. Frankly, this bag is cheap. I do not recommend you buy it if you want a sturdy gym bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.