YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
Too many chargers, cords, earbuds, small electronics? Keep them DUST FREE and organized in this nifty roll-up. Unlike other similar types, this is zippered and clear, allowing you to easily identify what you need. I bought a black one for white and green cords, as you want to see everything clearly. I just ordered a red one for my black cords.

UPDATE 3/26/13: Darn! I ordered the RED one thinking that my black cords would be easy to see....the red bag is LINED in black! My labelmaker is going to get quite the workout since I won't rely on my eyes to quickly identify each cable. I may slip white or pastel paper in the pockets just to make it easier. I really like both bags.

Or perhaps I'll use it for toiletries.
I'd need one 5 times this size just for lipstick, LOL!
on June 9, 2008
I bought this for a trip to Europe; it was very useful because most bathrooms don't have a vanity. It has several zipper compartments, and folds fairly compactly. My one complaint is that it doesn't have any sort of hook; I added a small buckled tab from a luggage tag so that I could hang the toiletry bag on a towel bar. On my last trip, I lost the buckled tab, so now I have to figure out another way to hang it.
on February 18, 2014
You get what you pay for. Love mine but the pockets fell apart after a few trips. However it is so cheap, I will probably buy another. I see it as a disposable bag since I feel certain that the next one will fall apart too.
on October 28, 2014
My daughter has a trip soon. All her 3-4 oz. toiletries are well organized in the Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag. If you include what's really necessary, in the accepted sizes for traveling, you are going to be amazed on how many articles you can carry on . Of course, if you pretend to carry large and too many things you might end up damaging the zippers. The zippers are strong and the compartments are sensibly comfortable. We had all that she needed and we thought it wouldn't roll. Awsome! not only it rolled, but it stayed that way. The Velcro is very strong, the hold is stable and secure. The material is very good and the teal color is exactly the way the picture shows. You can hang it in a hook, a nail or a cloth hanger by the top loop. She loved the fact that she can roll everything or hang it open or carry it by the handle... Three in one! If you are traveling,my recommendation, buy one.
on October 16, 2013
The product has three separate sections with zippers. They range in size and the biggest one can hold three or four travel size toiletries. The bottom is a large compartment and held quite a bit of my stuff. The only con is that it has that weird plastic smell to it, but I can overlook that if it keeps everything in place.
on August 26, 2013
In the picture that I saw it showed a bath towel inside the large zippered area. It is only large enough for a small hand towel. If this part had been large enough for a bath towel I would have given it 5 stars. The clear plastic pockets hold travel sized items, regular sized toothbrush, razors, etc. If you fill the large zipper area to much the bag won't wrap all the way around to meet the Velcro. It is handy to keep toiletries in to take on camping trips. It has a hook so it hangs from the shower head or a hook. There is also a handle on the side for easy carrying. It fits snug into a suitcase also.
on April 7, 2013
I was looking for new bags to use when my husband and I go traveling. We were sharing a bag and I wanted to get separate units. So I bought two of them. I wanted something both with small compartments and a larger section to put larger items in. This is just perfect for that.Roomy without being to big and bulky. I got myself a red one and my husband a blue one. We can just grab them by the handy handle and go.
on April 18, 2015
You get what you pay for. Other than the design the reason I returned it was the unbearable odor. I hoped it would go away so I can give it a try, but it didn't. My search for hanging toiletry continues.
review image review image
on February 25, 2015
I bought this in red to replace a tackle box I keep in my car for first aid items. I keep my first aid kit under the driver's seat, and while I love tackle boxes for being able to organize smaller items, it was kind of a hassle to get under the seat and to remove when I needed it since the box was big and rigid. Since this is a fabric organizer, the shape of it has more "give" making it easier to shove back under the seat when not in use! The handle is also really nice for being able to grab it and pull it out from under the seat. The clear zipper pockets are perfect for a first aid kit, you can see what's in there and quickly get to what you need. The bigger compartment area is good for keeping larger items and a good amount of stuff actually fits in there pretty well. You do have to do a bit of arranging to get the pockets loaded right so that the bag will close up and velcro correctly, but that's not a big deal for me. The price of this bag is also really great, but keep in mind you get what you pay for. The material is nice and seems waterproof, but overall the whole thing is a little flimsy and probably not something I would use for travel on a regular basis unless you plan on replacing it often. I imagine with more regular heavy use this thing would probably start to fall apart, but it fits my needs perfectly without spending a ton of money.
on January 15, 2017
Took this bag on my recent 8 day cruise and it was absolutely perfect to keep me organized and my toiletries easily accessible. Great design and reasonably priced--I won't travel any more without this kit!