Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
Too many chargers, cords, earbuds, small electronics? Keep them DUST FREE and organized in this nifty roll-up. Unlike other similar types, this is zippered and clear, allowing you to easily identify what you need. I bought a black one for white and green cords, as you want to see everything clearly. I just ordered a red one for my black cords.

UPDATE 3/26/13: Darn! I ordered the RED one thinking that my black cords would be easy to see....the red bag is LINED in black! My labelmaker is going to get quite the workout since I won't rely on my eyes to quickly identify each cable. I may slip white or pastel paper in the pockets just to make it easier. I really like both bags.

Or perhaps I'll use it for toiletries.
I'd need one 5 times this size just for lipstick, LOL!
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
I bought this in red to replace a tackle box I keep in my car for first aid items. I keep my first aid kit under the driver's seat, and while I love tackle boxes for being able to organize smaller items, it was kind of a hassle to get under the seat and to remove when I needed it since the box was big and rigid. Since this is a fabric organizer, the shape of it has more "give" making it easier to shove back under the seat when not in use! The handle is also really nice for being able to grab it and pull it out from under the seat. The clear zipper pockets are perfect for a first aid kit, you can see what's in there and quickly get to what you need. The bigger compartment area is good for keeping larger items and a good amount of stuff actually fits in there pretty well. You do have to do a bit of arranging to get the pockets loaded right so that the bag will close up and velcro correctly, but that's not a big deal for me. The price of this bag is also really great, but keep in mind you get what you pay for. The material is nice and seems waterproof, but overall the whole thing is a little flimsy and probably not something I would use for travel on a regular basis unless you plan on replacing it often. I imagine with more regular heavy use this thing would probably start to fall apart, but it fits my needs perfectly without spending a ton of money.
on October 28, 2014
My daughter has a trip soon. All her 3-4 oz. toiletries are well organized in the Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag. If you include what's really necessary, in the accepted sizes for traveling, you are going to be amazed on how many articles you can carry on . Of course, if you pretend to carry large and too many things you might end up damaging the zippers. The zippers are strong and the compartments are sensibly comfortable. We had all that she needed and we thought it wouldn't roll. Awsome! not only it rolled, but it stayed that way. The Velcro is very strong, the hold is stable and secure. The material is very good and the teal color is exactly the way the picture shows. You can hang it in a hook, a nail or a cloth hanger by the top loop. She loved the fact that she can roll everything or hang it open or carry it by the handle... Three in one! If you are traveling,my recommendation, buy one.
on April 18, 2015
I purchased the navy blue one for a recent trip to Europe and was exactly what I needed. First off, you can't beat the price. Great little hanging toiletry bag with lots of room for all your miscellaneous items. Some complain that it doesn't pack tightly, although true, it's close enough. What do you expect for around $9? I was able to store what I needed without much issues - although bulky at the end, it did what it was designed to do...give me enough room for all my toiletries! Also, although it does have a hook, I found that some hotels don't have a proper hook to hang this bag. Not sure if that's the manufactures fault though - I just needed to be imaginative and figure my own solution out. Bag's utility was perfect for my needs and it's considerably easier to pack what I need verses my old leather toiletry bag. I wish it had another small zippered compartment within the larger storage area - my only minor complaint really.
on July 7, 2017
best bag for the money I love that you can hang this on hooks, towel racks. love that each section has a zipper and nice large compartment to hold larger items
on November 25, 2013
I don't know how many travel bags I've gone through over the years, but this one is by far the best! It holds EVERYTHING I need with me in the bathroom when traveling, closes securely, takes up minimal space in my bag and has a sturdy hook for hanging once you're there. Unlike some other people who have left reviews, I never had a problem closing it up after it's filled. It can hold:
-All my makeup (the bottom clear spot is perfect for makeup brushes & tweezers)
-Shampoo/conditioner/hairspray (travel size)
-Hairbrush
-Full size toothbrush & toothpaste
-deodorant/swabs/body wash & sponge
-Lotion/creams

There's nothing I need that doesn't fit in this baby. I bought one for each member of my family and will likely buy more for holiday gifts.
on March 28, 2016
I have been looking for something bigger to organize my things in when we travel and this was just the ticket. It has a lot of clear, zipper pouches which are really nice for my littler things and then they have a nice pouch on the bottom for our larger stuff. My husband and I are trying to reduce our packing room so we needed one that we could put our stuff in together! This seems to be big enough for all of our stuff without over crowding! Looking forward to all our travels this summer with our new organizer!
on June 20, 2016
This is a great bag at a great price! I'm the definition of an over-packer, but on a recent international trip, I had to really pare down. This bag was perfect for my various meds and toiletries. The larger compartment holds quite a bit, and the zippered areas safely contain things that could possibly leak. It all rolls up neatly, and the hanging hook makes it easy to get at your supplies when in a hotel room.
on August 31, 2017
you have to limit the size of items - there is a velcro tab on back for closure. if it is too full you cannot close it
on August 26, 2013
In the picture that I saw it showed a bath towel inside the large zippered area. It is only large enough for a small hand towel. If this part had been large enough for a bath towel I would have given it 5 stars. The clear plastic pockets hold travel sized items, regular sized toothbrush, razors, etc. If you fill the large zipper area to much the bag won't wrap all the way around to meet the Velcro. It is handy to keep toiletries in to take on camping trips. It has a hook so it hangs from the shower head or a hook. There is also a handle on the side for easy carrying. It fits snug into a suitcase also.